Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 8 OCTOBER
Monday, October 10, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 8 OCTOBER
1. IMF in its 2016 October World Economic Outlook (WEO) projected the India’s growth in 2016 at
a) 7.2 percent
b) 7 percent
c) 6.8 percent
d) 7.6 percent
2. Which World Heritage sites was declared as the cleanest iconic place in India?
a) Red Fort, Delhi
b) Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi, Madhya Pradesh
c) Qutb Minar and its Monuments, Delhi
d) Rani ki Vav, Gujarat
3. Which terminal of the Indira Gandhi International Airport was declared first Platinum rated green airport terminal building in India?
a) Terminal 6
b) Terminal 2
c) Terminal 1
d) Terminal 3
4. Who was honoured with the 2016 Sustainable Development Leadership Award?
a) Tarja Halonen
b) James Alix Michel
c) Pawan Chamling
d) Anand Mahindra
5. What is the theme of the first edition of the World Sustainable Development Summit that was inaugurated by President Pranab Mukherjee?
a) Beyond 2016: People, Planet and Progress
b) Beyond 2015: People, Planet and Progress
c) Mission 2020: People, Planet and Progress
d) Beyond 2017: People, Planet and Progress
6. As per the recent report of UNESCO, how many new teachers are needed to provide quality universal primary and secondary education by 2030?
a) 46 million
b) 72 million
c) 69 million
d) 54 million
7. Which ISRO’s communication satellite was launched from the spaceport of Kourou in French Guiana?
8. Which department was set up by Union Finance Ministry to streamline government borrowings and better cash management with the overall objective of deepening bond markets?
a) Debt Management Cell
b) Cell for management of debt
c) Department of Debt Management
d) None of the above
9. Which Professional Indian mountaineer scaled the world's sixth highest mountain Cho Oyu?
a) Arunima Sinha
b) Santosh Yadav
c) Krushnaa Patil
d) Arjun Vajpai
10. M. Venkaiah Naidu recently released the book titled Modi’s Midas Touch in Foreign Policy. Who is the author of the book?
a) Surendra Kumar
b) Venkaiah Naidu
c) Arun Jaitley
d) Brijesh Mehta
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 19 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BCCI PRESIDENT ANURAG THAKUR APPIONTEED ME...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN