Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs GK Questions GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 17 DEC. 2014
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-17 DECEMBER 2014
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) THE 14TH COMMISSION SUBMITTED ITS REPORT TO PRESIDENT
Ø The Commission gave its views on the devolution of tax receipts from the centre to the state between April 2015 to 31 March 2020.
Ø 14th Finance commission is headed by former RBI Governor Y.V.Reddy
Ø Finance Commission is constitutional body under Article 280 of the Constitution of India
Ø Finance Commission distributes the taxes between the Union and State and allocates the funds accordingly.
1. Who headed the 14th Finance Commission:
a. Vijay Kelkar
2. Which Article of the Constitution of India deals with Finance Commission:
3. To whom Finance Commission submit its report:
a. Prime Minister
b. Finance Minister
c. Planning Commission
2) ‘BANK AAP KI MUTHI MEIN’
Ø HDFC Bank launched Mobile Banking facility namely ‘Bank Aap Ki MuthiMein’ .
1. Which Bank launched mobile banking under the tagline ‘Bank Aap Ki Muthi Mein’:
d. Canara Bank
3) PESHAWAR MASSACRED
Ø 132 students have been killed by 6 terrorists at Army School in Peshawar,Pakistan. Tehrik-e-Taliban accepts the attempt.
1. Which city of Pakistan is in news for terrorist attack:
4) SUPREME COURT APPROVED SANSKRIT AS RHIRD LANGUAGE IN KV
Ø Supreme Court approved re-introduction of Sanskrit as third language in KendriyaVidyala (classes VI-VIII)
Ø Sanskrit replaced German Language
Ø The third language formula was introduced in 1968 National Policy resolution. By Union Education Ministry.
Ø It means that Children are to be taught three language, namely, Hindi, English and one optional language.
1. Which among the following language has been approved as third language by Supreme Court to be taught as third language in KV’S:
2. Which of the following language has been replaced by Sanskrit as third language:
5) INDIA 3RDON BLACK MONEY LIST
Ø As per Global Financial Integrity report , India has been ranked 3rd on Black Money list with an estimated $ 94.76 billion wealth outflow in 2012.
Ø Russia is on the top, followed by China.
1.What is India’s rank on Black Money list according to GFI:
2.Which country topped the Black Money List:
6) MURTHY APPOINTED US SURGEON GENERAL
Ø The US senate has confirmed Dr. VivekHallegere Murthy as the next Surgeon General of the United States of America
Ø Murthy is the first Indian American Surgeon General and the Youngest person to hold this position
1.Who among the following Indian American has been appointed as Surgeon General of The US:
a. Dr. VivekHallegere Murthy
b. Dr. Raman Verma
c. Dr. Neel Mukherjee
d. Dr. MirmalBatra
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 24 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PM LAUNCHES #SANDESH2SOLDIERS CAMPAIGN i...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN