Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs GK Questions GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 18 DEC. 2014
Thursday, December 18, 2014
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-18 DECEMBER 2014
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) TWINS AT PEAK OF MOUNTAINEERING GLORY
Ø By scaling Mt. Vinson, Antarctica’s highest mountain, Tashi Malik and Nungshi Malik have
become the world’s first twins and siblings to climb the highest peaks on the seven continents.
Ø They belong to Dehradoon, Uttaranchal.
Ø They dedicate their mission to the course of Indian Girl Child
Ø They stated their mission by Conquering Mt. Killimanjara, Mt. Everest, Mt. Elbrus, Mt.
Aconcagua, Mt. Carotenes Pyramid, Mt. McKinley and finally to Mt. Vinson.
1. Tashi Malik and Nungshi Malik have become the world’s first twins or sibling to scale the highest peaks on the Seven continents, they belongs to which Indian State:
c. Himachal Pradesh
d. J & K
2. By Scaling highest peaks on seven continents they dedicated their mission to:
a. Environment in India
b. Women Empowerment in India
c. Transportation in India
d. Indian Girl Child
2) INDIA TO GROW 5.5% , SAYS ADB
Ø India will achieve 5.5% economic growth rate in 2014-15, as declining oil prices present a golden opportunity for many beneficial reforms.
Ø Asian development Bank was established in 1966, with Head quarters at Manila
1. What growth projection has been given by ADB for India:
3) AIBA BANS SARITA DEVI
Ø The International Boxing Association suspended Sarita Devi for refusing to accept Asian Games bronze medal, held in South Korea.
Ø She has been banned for one year.
1. Who among the following Indian Boxing player has been banned for one year by AIBA:
a. Sarita Devi
b. Mary Kom
4) FORMER SC JUDGE AWARDED ‘PETA’ AWARD
Ø Justice KS Radhakrishnan was given PETA India’s people of the year award (2014), for passing landmark judgment which imposed a ban on jallikattu bull race.
Ø People for the ethical treatment of animals (PETA) is on animal rights organization.
1. Who among the following has been awarded PETA India’s People of the year award:
a. Justice K.G. Balakrishna
b. Justice K.S. Radhakrishnan
c. Justice MarkandeyKatju
d. Justice H.L.Dattu
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN