Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs GK Questions GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 24 DEC. 2014
Wednesday, December 24, 2014
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-24 DECEMBER 2014
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) TAMIL FILM DIRECTOR T.K. BALACHANDER PASSED AWAY
Ø Veteran Director and filmmaker K.Balachander passed away.
Ø He was conferred with Dadasaheb Phalke Award (2010) , the highest award for excellence in cinema.
2) UNION GOVERNMENT CONSITUTED G.P. MATHUR COMMITTEE
Ø Justice G.P. Mathur (former Judge of Supreme Court) Committee has been constituted by Union government to reinvestigate the 1984 anti-sikh riots.
Ø The committee will submit its report within 3 months.
1. Which among the following committee has been constituted by Union Government to investigate 1984 anti-sikh riots:
a. Nanavati Committee b. G.P.Mathur Committee
c. Swaminathan Committee d. J.C.Shah Committee
3) RESULT OF ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS ANNOUNCED IN TWO STATES
Ø J & K People’s Democratic Party (JKPDP) has emerged as largest party in J & K by winning 28 seats out 87 assembly seats, followed by the BJP which has won 25 seats, National Conference – 15 seats and congress 12 seats.
Ø JHARKHAND – BJP led Coalition was able to win 42 seats out of 81 seats in Jharkhand Assembly.
v BJP – 37 seats
v All Jharkhand Student Union – 5 seats
v Jharkhand got first stable government since it was formed in 2000.
1. Which among the following two states recently concluded the state assembly elections:
a. Jharkhand and Odisha b. J & K and Jharkhand
c. J & K and Punjab d. Punjab and Haryana
4) NATIONAL CONSUMER DAY
Ø 24th December is observed as National Consumer day, to strengthen Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
1. Which date is observed as National Consumer Day:
a. 22nd December b. 21st December
c. 22nd December d. 24th December
5) BHARAT RATNA ANNOUNCED
Ø Former P.M Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Freedom Fighter Madan Mohan Malviya will be honoured with Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian award.
Ø The Bharat Ratna Award was instituted in 1951, recognize ‘ exceptional services or performance of the highest order’
Ø The awardees receives a Certificate or Sanad signed by the President and a Peepal leaf shaped medallion, but no cash award.
1. Name the highest civilian award which has been announced recently for former P.M Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Freedom Fighter Madan Mohan Malviya:
a. Param Vir b. Padam Vibhusan
c. Padma Bhusan d. Bharat Ratna
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN