Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs gk GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 27,28,29 DEC., 2014
Monday, December 29, 2014
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-27, 28, 29 DECEMBER 2014
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) RAGHUBAR DAS SWORN IN AS THE NEW CM OF JHARKHAND:
Ø Raghubar Das to be first non-tribal CM of Jharkhand
Ø Jharkhand was established a 28th state of India in 2000
1. Who among the following is sworn in as CM of Jharkhand:
c. Raghubar das
2) YANGON VOTED FOR FIRST TIME
Ø Myanmar’s commercial hub Yangon went to polls for the first municipal elections in six decades
Ø Yangon get first chance to vote under the country’s quasi-civilian government, which replaced outright military rule in 2011
1. Which of the following Myanmar’s city witness the first time Elections:
3) CURRENCY NOTE OR RUPEE 1 TO REPRINT
Ø Union government has decided to print one rupee note after 20 years
Ø The issue of one rupee note has been stopped since 1994
1. Which currency note has been permitted to be re-issued after 20 years:
a. Rupee 1
b. Rupee 2
c. Rupee 5
d. Rupee 10
4) NAND CHATURVEDI DIED
Ø Famous Hindi poet and litterateur NandChaturvedi died
1. Who was NandChaturvedi:
a. Hindi poet
b. Tamil poet
c. Punjabi poet
d. Malyalam poet
5) 2ND YASH CHOPRA MEMORIAL AWARD
Ø Amitabh Bachchan awarded with Yash Chopra Memorial Award by the Governor of Mahrasthra C. Vidyasagar
1. Who received 2ndYash Chopra Memorial Award:
b. Amir Khan
c. Amitabh Bachchan
6) NATO HAS FORMALY ENDED ITS WAR IN AFGHANISTAN
Ø North Atlantic Treaty organization has formally ended its war in Afghanistan after 13 years of conflict
Ø NATO handover the responsibility to maintain peace and security of Afghanistan to its government
1. In which among the following country NATO ended its war:
7) GOVERNEMENT MEETS TARGET OF 10 CRORE ACCOUNTS
Ø Government has met its target of opening 10 crore Bank Accounts under its flagship scheme of PradhanMantri Jan DhanYojana.
Ø The target was met a month before its revised deadline of 26th Jan, 2015
1. Which of the following scheme has achieve its target before its deadline:
a. PardhanMantri Jan DhanYojana
c. DindyalUpodhyaSharmeJayate Scheme
8) AIR ASIA PLANE GOES MISSING (QZ8501)
Ø An Air Asia plane with 162 people on board disappeared while on its way from Indonesia to Singapore
1. Which of the following flight go missing :
a. Air Asia
d. Air India
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN