DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-30 DECEMBER 2014
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) GOVERNMENT TO EASE LAND ACQUISITION RULES FOR INDUSTRIES
Ø The Union Cabinet cleared ordinance to ease rules for defense, infrastructure and rural power projects.
Ø The right to fair compensation and transparency in rehabilitation and resettlement Act,2013 come into force in Jan 1, 2014
1. Which ordinance has recently come into force regarding Land Acquisition:
a. The right to fair compensation and Transparency in rehabilitation and Resettlement Act
b. Lokpal Bill
c. The company bill
d. Women empowerment bill
2) BLUE STAR TIE UP WITH EUREKA FORBES
Ø Air-conditioning firm Blue star has collaborated with Eureka Forbes, a major player in offering water purification products, to launch a range of water coolers with inbuilt Aquagurad water purifier
1. Which company has been tied up with Blue Star:
a. Eureka Forbes
b. b. Godrez
3) UKRAINE NO LONGER ‘NON-ALIGNED’ COUNTRY
Ø President of Ukraine signed a bill dropping his country’s non-aligned status.
Ø NAM is group of countries which are aligned against major power block.
Ø It was founded in Belgrade in 1961.
1. Which among the following country has left the membership of NAM:
4) CHINA BLOCKED GMAIL
Ø Google Inc’s Gmail is blocked in China due to disruptions
1. Which among the following country blocked Gmail recently: