Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs gk GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 31 DEC. 2014
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-31 DECEMBER 2014
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) DHONI RETIRES FROM TEST CRICKET
Ø India’s most successful captain M.S.Dhoni has retired from Test Cricket
Ø He will continue to lead India in One-Day and Twenty 20 Internationals
Ø He finished with most Test wins (27) as skipper, beating the previous best of 21 by SourabhGanguly.
Ø Out of the 90 Tests he played, Dhoni led India in 60 matches.
Ø Under Dhoni's captaincy, India have won the top prize,the No.1 Test ranking for 18 months starting,the 50-over World Cup in 2011 and the World Twenty20 on his captaincy debut in 2007.
1. M.S.Dhoni the captain of Indian Cricket Team, took retirement from which Tournament:
a. One Day International
b. T 20
c. Test Match
2) K.K.PAUL IS UTTRAKHAND GOVERNOR
Ø K.K.Paul has been appointed as Governor of Uttrakhand.Previous Governor Aziz Qureshi, who had taken the Modi government to Supreme Court for alleged attempts to ease him out of office, was shifted to Mizoram.
1. Who among the following has been appointed as new Governor of Uttrakhand:
d. Aziz Quresh
2 Who among the following is new Governor of Mizoram:
a. Aziz Qureshi
c. Surjit Singh Barnad
d. Sheela Dixit
3) CBI GIVES CLEAN CHIT TO AMIT SHAH
Ø A CBI court in Mumbai give clean chit to BJP president Amit Shah in the fake encounter case related to the killings of gangster Sohrabuddin Sheikh and his associate TulsiramPrajapati in Gujarat in 2005-06.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN