Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) GK Questions previous year questions GK QUESTIONS ASKED IN IBPS CLERK 21 DEC. 2014 EXAM
Monday, December 22, 2014
G.K QUESTIONS ASKED IN 21 DEC MORNING AND EVENING SHIFT
1. Tittle of the novel authorized by Yashwardhanshukla, a 13yrs old Delhi based school boy is- 'Gods Of Antarctica'.
2. National capital of the Islamic Republiced Of Afganistan – kabul
3. Indian super leaque is a profesional – football tournament
4. Sh. Narendramodi was recently annoncedRs28000 cr package to establishrailway lines in- North East.
5. For setting up mega solar power unit with capacity 1000 mw, the NTPC is entering into a Mou with the state Govtof ?- Andhra Pradesh
6. Indian forces recently conducted a join combat exersice in uttarkhand with the army of united states of america,theexersice was known as :- "yudhabhyas 2014"
7. AJiturai won a gold medal in recent asian games is associated with game of- shooting
8. Under PMJDY SCHEME account holder will be covered under accidental insurance over what is the amount of cover under the scheme? – 100000
9. Indian Air Force was recently gifted a vintage Dakota aircraft from the IAF MUSEUM to bangladesh air force.
10. KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK has recently announced its acquisition to - ING VYSYA BANK
11. Under the recently introduced revamped ‘KisanVikasPatra scheme’ the investment double in how many months. 100 months
12. International maritime Organisationis headquarter in - London
13. What is the maximum amount that can be invested under the recently launched kisanvikaspatra
14. FEMA full form - Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
15. According to W.H.O. Nearly 80 % of global polio loses are accounted by which country? - PAKISTAN
16. As per census 2011 the sex ratio in respect of urban population in India has increased from 900 in 2001 to 929in 2011.
17. Insurance service provided by various banks in common known is BANCASSURANCE
18. Cyclon storm which recently hit north coastal Andra Pradesh And South Odisha coasts was named as :-HUDHUD
19. International Day For Person With Disabilities is observed all over the world every year on- 3rd December
20. “Khasi” Languageis claimed to be spoken by over 1.5 million people in the state of: - Meghalaya.
21. What is the full form of AQB? - Average Quarterly Balance
22. Where is WHO headquarters – Geneva
24. Who can issue commercial paper? - corporates, primary dealers (pds) and the All-India financial institutions (FIS)
25. In EBT,”e” stands for? – Electronic
26. What is Argentina currency - Argentine peso
27. Sarjubala Devi related to which sport? – Boxing
28. Tapan raychaudharywho died recently was a? – Historian
29. “Lowland” is written by? - JhumpaLahiri
30. Lucknow City is banked on which river ?- Gomti
31. Antyoday Divas is celebrated in whose memory?- PanditDeenDayalUpadhyaya
32. What is the new constituency of SushamaSwaraj- vidhisha
33. What is the venue of next G20 Summit – Turkey
34. CBS full form - Core Banking Solution
35. ULIP full form - Unit-Linked Insurance Plan
36. Economics Nobel prize is conferred on - Jean Tirole
37. Revised target of opening of accounts in PMJDY?- 10 crore
38. Currency of Kingdom Of Bhutan is: NGULTRUM (1 inr = 1 ngultrum).
39. BRICS BANK HEAD OFFICEwas located in which country - china
40. While speaking at the UN General Assembly, our PM sh. Narendramodi gave a call for observing an - Yoga Day
41. Who is Brazilian president? - DilmaRouseff
42. BCCI life time achievement award 2014 - DilipVengasarkar
43. How many digits are in IFSC CODE – 11
44. Shanti SwarupBhatnagar Prize for physical sciences 2014 given to -Dr.PratapRaychaudhuri
45. RBI allowed Minors Of Age______to open account? - 10 years
46. Payment Banksworking capital - 100 crore
47. Name of MARSOrbiter Missionwhich celebrated its 50th anniversary Mariner 4Mission
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN