Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 22 DEC. 2014
Monday, December 22, 2014
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-22 DECEMBER 2014
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) RAJINDER APPOINTED NEW RAW CHIEF
Ø Mr. Rajender Khanna was appointed as new RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) Chief
Ø He will be succeeding Mr. Alok Joshi.
1. Who is appointed as new Chief of RAW:
a. Anil Kumar Sinha b. Surender Joshi c. Rajinder Khanna d. Alok Joshi
2) INDIA WON KABADDI WOLD CUP
Ø Indian men as well as women Kabaddi team won Kabaddi world cup title.
Ø Indian men team defeated Pakistan and Women team defeated New Zealand to bag the title
1. Which among the following country has won Men/Women Kabaddi World Cup 2014:
a. India b. Pakistan c. Iran d. New Zealand
3) PARKASH MISHRA IS NEW CRPF HEAD
Ø ‘Prakash Mishra’ is appointed as head of Central Reserve Police Forces by Ministry of Home.
Ø CRPF is the largest paramilitary force in India.
1. Who among the following is new head of CRPF:
a. RajinderKhanna b. Dineshwar Sharma
c. Parkash Mishra d. Sartaz Aziz
4) ATLETICO DE KOLKATA WON ISL:
Ø ‘Atletico De Kolkata’ won inaugural session of Indian Super League by beating Kerala Blasters
Ø Final was held in D.Y.Patil Stadium ,Mumbai
1. Which among the following team has won ISL:
a. Atletico de Kolkata b. Kerala Blaster
c. Delhi Dynomos d. Mumbai City
5) ‘KLAUS LOHANNIS’ NEW PRESIDENT OF ROMANIA:
Ø Ex-Mayor Klaus Lohennis Sworn in as President of Romania.
Ø He defeated TraianBasescu
1. Who among the following has sworn in a new President of Romania:
a. GlanoBlumer b. Klaus Lohannie
c. Train Basecue d. Fidel Castro
6) HUMAN SOLIDARITY DAY
Ø Human Solidarity Day has been observed as Internal Solidarity Day on December 20.
Ø Objective – To promote the Culture of Solidarity and to eradicate poverty.
1. On which date U.N has observed Human Solidarity Day:
a. December 19 b. December 20 c. December 21 d. December 24
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN