GK QUESTIONS IBPS-CLERK EXAMINATION
(MORNING SHIFT 13 DEC)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. Who is Union Minister of Science and Technology - Dr. Harsh Vardhan
2. National Capital of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)-Riyadh
3. Indira Gandhi Award for Peace and Disarmament 2014- Indian space agency ISRO
4. Banks have to maintain a portiondemand and time liabilities with RBI ,that portion is called-CRR
5. Gujarat has developed Special Purpose Vehicle to promote in Vadodara for -State's cultural capital and encourage tourism in the city.
6. Present day currency of brazil-- Brazilian real,SIGN-R$
7. Ministry of New and Renewable energy set up first wind energy Project -- Along the Gujarat coast
8. Minimum PPF limit- Rs. 500
9. Full form of NAV in mutual fund- Net asset value
10.Who won Gold Kabbadi Woman in 17th Asian game–INDIA
11.UNDP Headquarter- New York City, USA
12.2014 Nobel Prize for Peace- Kailash Satyarthi and Malala Yousafzai
13.India and China signssister city Gongozou with—Ahmedabad
14.A referendum was conducted at UK for the independence of–Scotland
15.Nitin Gadkari's Constituency–Nagpur
16.Full form of AML- Anti-Money Laundering
17.ECS full form- Electronic Clearing Services
18.Which country approved a Anti Terror Billfor the Jihadis entrance blockage- France
19.A demand draft is valid for- 3 months
20.CASA DEPOSITSare type of- Current and Savings Deposit.
21.PM Modi is the 2nd PM giving speech in Hindi in UN, Who was the first- Mr.AtalBihariVajpayee.
22.SAARC summit 2014 aim at 2016-17 year as--- SAARC Year of Cultural Heritage.
23.Full form of IPO- Initial public offering.
24.In SEZ - “E” means - Economic (Special Economic Zone).
25.Indo European Business forum give life timeachievement award to which cricketer- Kapil Dev.
26.Richard Flagnan is from- AUSTRALIA.
27.Contribution in Pm Relief FundEnjoys tax benefit --100% deduction.
28.Seema Punia associated with- Discus Throw.
29.3 smart city which has to developed by INDIA- Allahabad, Ajmer and Visakhapatnam