Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs GK Questions GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 13 DEC. 2014
Saturday, December 13, 2014
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-13 DECEMBER 2014
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) CBI ARRESTED WEST BENGAL MINISTER ‘MADAN MITRA’.
Ø He is Arrested for Cheating and Misappropriate action of funds in connection with Multicrore Saradha Scam.
Ø He was serving as Transport Minister in Cabinet of Mamta Banerjee (TMC) and become first Minister to be arrested in the Scam.
2) ASSAM TOPS IN PULSES PRODUCTION.
Ø Union Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh Chosen Assam for ‘Krishi Karman Award for 2013-14’.
Ø Assam has been selected for third consecutive year for its achievement in production of pulses.
3) PRESIDENT PRANAB MUKHERJEE DELIEVED THE VELEDICTION ADDRESS IN MUSSOORIE.
Ø President Pranab Mukherjee relieved the valediction address at the passing out of the 89th batch of Civil Servant at the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie.
4) ‘DILWALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE (DDLJ) COMPLETED 1000 WEEKS.
Ø DDLJ was first screened at Maratha Mandir on 20th October 1995 in south Mumbai
5) ROLLOUT OF 'GOODS AND SERVICES TAX(GST)’.
Ø RBI Governor Raguram Rajan asked centre to rollout of 'goods and services tax(gst)’.
Ø GST will replace all indirect taxes levied on Goods and Services by the Centre and State Government.
6) INS KOLKATA
Ø INS KOLKATA to fire long range surface to air missile in 2015 (LR-SA14)
Ø INS Kolkata is the largest Stealth destroyer worship in India.
7) LOK SABHA PASSES COAL MINES BILL-2014 .
Ø Aimed to acquire the land of cancelled allocation of 214 coal blocks.
Ø It will reduce the Coal Deficit.
Ø It will make the mining process more scientific and cost efficient.
8) ‘DAHI HANDI’ NOW AN ADVETURE SPORT
Ø The Maharashtra government declared ‘DEHI HANDI’ an adventure sport
Ø Dahi Handi – Forming of Human Pyramids and breaking the earthen pot on the occasion of Krishna Janmashtami.
9) EMERSON MNANGAGWA SWORN IN A VICE-PRESIDENT OF ZIMBABWE.
Ø President of Zimbabwe – Robert Mugabe
Ø Capital of Zimbabwe – Harare.
10) NPPA HAS EXTENDED THE PRICE CAPS TO 52 DRUGS
Ø National pharmaceuticals pricing authority(NPPA) has extended the price caps to 52 drugs declared essential by government.
Ø It includes commonly used drugs- Antibiotics and Pain killers as well as medicines used to treat Cancer.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN