Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 11 DEC. 2014
Friday, December 12, 2014
CURRENT AFFAIRS 11-DECEMBER
v 21ST JUNE – ‘WORLD YOGA DAY’
· UN General Assembly adopted a resolution declaring 21 June as ‘International Day of Yoga’
· 175 Nations join the resolution as Co-Sponsors. The Highest Number ever for any General Assembly resolution.
· UN has 193 Members.
· UN Head Quarter is at New York.
v NEW YORK TIMES BOOK REVIEW -2014
Indian Origin American Author Akhil Sharma’s Novel ‘ Family Life’ has been selected by New York Times Book Review as one of the ten best books of 2014.
v INDIA-RUSSIA SIGN 20-AGREEMENTS:HIGHLIGHTS
· India and Russia unveiled the ‘Druzhba-Dosti' vision to strengthen the bilateral relationship over the next decade during Russsian President Vladimir Putin Visit to India.
· Russia's Rosatom will build 12 Nuclear Reactors in India.
· Two sides will develop a joint 5th generation fighter and multi-role transport aircraft.
· Both sides agreed to Increase the trade from current $10 billion to $30 billion by 2025.
· Russian oil Company Rosneft has signed a 10-year crude supply deal with Essar Oil.
· Russia promised to contribute in the ‘Make in India’ programme by Manufacturing Advanced Helicopters.
v TIME’S 2014 ‘PERSON OF THE YEAR’:
Ebola fighters including Doctors, Nurses and Caregivers were collectively nominated as Times Magazine’s 2014 ‘Person of the Year’.
v BHUTAN BECAME THE 180TH MEMBER OF WROLD BANK AGENCY ‘MIGA’:
· Bhutan became 181th member of Multi Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA).
· This will benefit the Bhutan’s Private Sector and Corporation to explore External Commercial Borrowing (ECB)
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN