Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) ibps clerk questions previous year questions IBPS CLERK EXAM QUESTIONS ASKED IN 13,14 DEC. 2014 EXAMINATION
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
QUESTIONS ASKED IN IBPS –CLERK SHIFT 13, 14 DEC
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) What is the Currency of Oman - Omani Rial
(Capital: Muscat, Sultan: Qaboos bin Said Al Said of Oman)
2) What is the capital of Kuwait? - Kuwait City.
(Currency: Kuwaiti dinar, Official language: Modern Standard Arabic)
3) Where UNICEF HQ is located- New York.
4) United Nations Children's Fund Formation -December 1946, Head - Anthony Lake
5) What is the target of accounts under Jan Dhan Yojna- 10 crore.
(Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is a scheme for comprehensive financial inclusion launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi on 28 August 2014.)
6) What is the Full form of RTGS- Real Time Gross Settlement systems (RTGS) are specialist funds transfer systems where transfer of money or securities takes place from one bank to another on a "real time" and on "gross" basis.)
7) International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women - 25 November
(For 2014, the official Theme framed by the UN Secretary-General’s campaign UNiTE to End Violence against Women, is Orange your Neighborhood.)
8) NCR stands for- National Capital Region (NCR).
(Includes New Delhi, as well as urban areas surrounding it in neighboring states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.)
9) What is the full form of FCCB?-Foreign Currency Convertible Bond.
10 ) Foreign currency convertible bonds (FCCBs) are a special category of bonds. FCCBs are issued in currencies different from the issuing company's domestic currency. )
11) Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana started on whose birthday- The programme was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi on the birth anniversary of Jayaprakash Narayan, on October 11, 2014.
12) Who is the present State Minister Of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship- Rajiv Pratap Rudy
13) Anirban Lahiri related to which sport?- Golf
14) Constituency of Rajnath Singh (Minister of Home Affairs) - Lucknow.
15) Who designed Swacch Bharat logo?- Anant Khasbardar
16) Richard Flanagan won the Men's Booker 2014 for which book? - The Narrow road to deep north.
17) In which stream John O' Keefe awarded the noble prize? -Medicine
18) Who won Euromoney award? - Raghuram Rajan
19) Pankaj Advani is related to which sports?- Billiards
20) What is the currency of Indonesia?- Indonesian Rupiah
21) Who won Shanti Swarup award in medicine?- Anurag Aggarwal
22) Pakistan tie up in millitary with which country recently?- China
23) National dairy Development Board is located in?-Anand in Gujrat
24) Unbreakable is the autobiography of whom?- Marykom
25) Where is the headquarter of UNIDO?- Vienna
26) According to 2011 Census most of the slums is in which city?- Mumbai
27) Which players are inducted in Bradman Hall of fame?- Sachin Tendulkar and Steve Waugh
28) What is the minimum validity of (Kisan Vikas Patra )KVP?- 2years and 6months
29) Y Chung Related with which game? -Chess.
30) Where isIndian Space Research Organization (ISRO)situated? -- ISRO situated in Tumba in Tiruvanathapuram.
31) What is the currency of CHINAcurrency? –Renminbi.
32) GHOOMAR Dance belongs to which state –Rajasthan.
33) Nalanda University situated in which state? - Bihar State.
34) Full form of VAT – Value Added Tax.
35) Who is the writer of -‘Half girl friend’? - Chetan Bhagat.
36) National Human Rights Day?- 10 December
37) Overdraft facilityin PMJDY- Rs.5000 after six months
38) Rate of interest decided by what? interest rates are determined by the
39) NEFT full form- National Electronic Funds Transfer
40) Who owned BALCO? -- BALCO was a public sector enterprise owned 100% by Government of India.
41) How many public sector banks? There are a total of 27 PSBs in India
42) Bhaichung Bhutiarelated to which sport- Football
43) What is the Capital of Bhutan- Thimphu
44) What is the capital Canada?- Ottawa
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN