Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs GK Questions GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 15 DEC. 2014
Monday, December 15, 2014
CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 DECEMBER-2014
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) GERMANY WON 35th CHAMPIONS TROPHY HOCKEY
Ø Germany Beat Pakistan in Final
Ø Champions Trophy was founded by Pakistan’s Air Marshal Nur Khan in 1978.
Ø 8 teams took part in trophy.
Ø The Event this year held at Kalink Stadium in Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Ø India’s came at 4th position after losing to Australia 2-1
Ø Player Of the Tournament-GermanCaptain Moritz Furste
1. Which country won the 35th Champions Trophy Hockey tournament:
a. Germany b. Pakistan c. India d. Australia
2. Where was 35th edition of Champions trophy held:
a. Punjab b. Gujarat c. Odisha d. Kerela
3. What is the position of India in 3th edition of Champions trophy:
a. 1st b. 2nd c. 3rd d. 4th
4. Which country is defeated by Germany to win the Trophy:
a. Pakistan b. India c. Australia d. England
2) UN CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE HELD AT LIMA (COP-20)
Ø COP 20 held in Lima, Peru from 1 – 12 December , 2014.
Ø This will be 20th yearly session of conference of Parties which was started in 1992 (UNFCCC)
Ø COP-19 was held at Warsaw, Poland
1. Where was COP 20 held:
a. Peru b. Uruguay c. Singapore d. Columbia
3) MISS WORLD-2014
Ø Rolene Strauss Of South Africa Won The Title
Ø 64th Edition of Miss World 2014 was held at London
Ø India’s Koyal Rana Made it to top 10 list but failed it to the top 5.
Ø Miss World was created in U.K. by Eric Morley in 1951
Ø Miss World 2013 was ‘Megan Young’ .
1. Who among the following has been crowned as ‘Miss World 2014’
a. Koyal Rana b. Rolene Struss c. Megan Young d. Edina Kulesar
2. 64th edition of Miss World Pageant was held at:
a. Bali b. Munich c. London d. Johannesburg
4) SHINZO ABE RE-ELECTED AS PRIME MINISTER OF JAPAN
Ø He belongs to liberal Democratic Party
1. Who is the Prime Minister of Japan:
a. Komeito b. Akhito c. Shinzo Abe d. Michiko
5) INDIAN FILM ‘COURT’ WIN BEST FILM, BEST DIRECTOR AWARDS
Ø Indian Film Maker Chaitanya Tambene won the best film and best director award at the Singapore Silver screen Awards.
Ø The Silver Screen Awards were introduced in 1991.
1. Which Indian Film win the best film award at Singapore Silver Screen Awards:
a. Court b. Kahanni c. Gulal d. Mary Kom
6) DINESHWAR IS NEW IB CHIEF
Ø Dineshwar Sharma, a 1979 batch Kerala Cadre Indian Police Service Officer
Ø He will take over as IB Chief on January 1,2015
Ø I.B. is India’s Internal Intelligence Agency
Ø It comes under Ministry of Home Affairs
1. Who has been appointed as new chief of I.B
a. Alok Joshi b. Dineshwar Sharma c. Ajit Sinhe d. Robin Dhawan
7) IOC TOP FORTUNE INDIA 500 LIST
Ø Indian Oil Corp has emerged as the country’s biggest company in terms of annual revenue.
Ø It is followed by reliance industries
1. Which of the Indian Company toped the ‘Fortune India 500 list’:
a. BHEL b. H.P c. IOC d. B.P
8) 14 DECEMBER-- NATIONAL ENERGY CONSERVATION DAY 2014
Ø National energy conservation day in India is celebrated to aware people about the importance of energy as well as saving or conserving the more energy by using less energy.
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN