Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs gk GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 02 DEC. 2015
Friday, January 2, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-02 JANUARY 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) NITI AAYOG TO REPLACE PLANNING COMMISSION
Ø The NarendraModi government has decided to replace the 65-year-old Planning Commission with a body called NITI AAYOG (National Institution for Transforming India) which will serve as a think tank of the government.
Ø The body will provide the government relevant strategic and technical advice on key policy matters.
Ø One of the objectives of the NITI AAYOG is to ensure that the interests of national security are incorporated in economic strategy and policy.
· The Prime Minister will be the chairman of the new body.
· New body will have avice chairman and a CEO
· It will have 5-full-time and 2- part-time members.
Ø National development Council which used to approves five year plans have been abolished as well.
1. Which among the following organization has been replaced by ‘NITI Aayog’
a. National Develop Council
b. Planning Commission
c. National Security Advisory
d. National Economic Advisor
2) SAIYID HAMID PASSED AWAY
Ø An educationist, reformist, author and the tallest figure in Muslim Academia, passed away.
Ø He was the last surviving ICS officer in India.
Ø Satyendranath Tagore was first Indian to Join ICS.
1. Who among the following was last surviving ICS officer who died recently:
a. Saiyid Hamid
b. Abdul Hamid
d. Aga Khan
3) STORM ‘JAGMI’ HITS PHILLIPINES
Ø Tropical strom ‘ Jagmi’ hits Phillipines
1. Which among the following country has been hit by a tropical strom ‘Jagmi’:
4) UNION GOVERNMENT BLOCKED 32 WEBSITES
Ø Union Government has blocked 32 websites for carrying views and spreading banned terrorist outfit Islamic state of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) propaganda.
Ø They were blocked by Department of Telecom
1. How many websites have been banned by Union Government for security reasons:
5) M.SATHIYARATHY APPOINTED AS DIRECTOR GENERAL DGCA:
Ø M.Sathiyarathybecomes first women to be appointed as Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
Ø She will succeed Prabhat Kumar.
Ø DGCA- DGCA is India’s regulatory body of Civil Aviation.
6) NATIONAL JUDICIAL APPOINTMENTS COMMISSION GET PRESIDENT’S ASSENT:
Ø President Pranab Mukherjee has given assent to (NJAC) bill, 2014 that seeks to scrap the collegium system of appointing judges to higher judiciary.
Ø This assent comes after 121st constitution amendment bill, 2014 was ratified by 16 state legislature.
Ø NJAC Commission:
· Chief Justice of India
· Two Senior Judges
· Two Eminent Personalities
· Law Minister
1. Which amendment of the constitution of India deals with National Judicial Appointment Commission:
7) MARS MISSION COMPLETES 100 DAYS
Ø India’s first interplanetary mission MOM completes 100 days
Ø The Mars orbiter was launched on Nov 5, 2014 aboard ISRO’s PSLV C25 from Sriharikota.
Ø India becomes fourth Country to reach at Mars after US, Russia and European Space agency and first to enter mars orbit in first attempt.
Ø This is the cheapest and farthest mission of Indian Space Research Organization.
1. Which among the following ISRO’s mission has completed 100 days today:
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN