Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs gk GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 02 DEC. 2015
Friday, January 2, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-02 JANUARY 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) NITI AAYOG TO REPLACE PLANNING COMMISSION
Ø The NarendraModi government has decided to replace the 65-year-old Planning Commission with a body called NITI AAYOG (National Institution for Transforming India) which will serve as a think tank of the government.
Ø The body will provide the government relevant strategic and technical advice on key policy matters.
Ø One of the objectives of the NITI AAYOG is to ensure that the interests of national security are incorporated in economic strategy and policy.
· The Prime Minister will be the chairman of the new body.
· New body will have avice chairman and a CEO
· It will have 5-full-time and 2- part-time members.
Ø National development Council which used to approves five year plans have been abolished as well.
1. Which among the following organization has been replaced by ‘NITI Aayog’
a. National Develop Council
b. Planning Commission
c. National Security Advisory
d. National Economic Advisor
2) SAIYID HAMID PASSED AWAY
Ø An educationist, reformist, author and the tallest figure in Muslim Academia, passed away.
Ø He was the last surviving ICS officer in India.
Ø Satyendranath Tagore was first Indian to Join ICS.
1. Who among the following was last surviving ICS officer who died recently:
a. Saiyid Hamid
b. Abdul Hamid
d. Aga Khan
3) STORM ‘JAGMI’ HITS PHILLIPINES
Ø Tropical strom ‘ Jagmi’ hits Phillipines
1. Which among the following country has been hit by a tropical strom ‘Jagmi’:
4) UNION GOVERNMENT BLOCKED 32 WEBSITES
Ø Union Government has blocked 32 websites for carrying views and spreading banned terrorist outfit Islamic state of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) propaganda.
Ø They were blocked by Department of Telecom
1. How many websites have been banned by Union Government for security reasons:
5) M.SATHIYARATHY APPOINTED AS DIRECTOR GENERAL DGCA:
Ø M.Sathiyarathybecomes first women to be appointed as Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
Ø She will succeed Prabhat Kumar.
Ø DGCA- DGCA is India’s regulatory body of Civil Aviation.
6) NATIONAL JUDICIAL APPOINTMENTS COMMISSION GET PRESIDENT’S ASSENT:
Ø President Pranab Mukherjee has given assent to (NJAC) bill, 2014 that seeks to scrap the collegium system of appointing judges to higher judiciary.
Ø This assent comes after 121st constitution amendment bill, 2014 was ratified by 16 state legislature.
Ø NJAC Commission:
· Chief Justice of India
· Two Senior Judges
· Two Eminent Personalities
· Law Minister
1. Which amendment of the constitution of India deals with National Judicial Appointment Commission:
7) MARS MISSION COMPLETES 100 DAYS
Ø India’s first interplanetary mission MOM completes 100 days
Ø The Mars orbiter was launched on Nov 5, 2014 aboard ISRO’s PSLV C25 from Sriharikota.
Ø India becomes fourth Country to reach at Mars after US, Russia and European Space agency and first to enter mars orbit in first attempt.
Ø This is the cheapest and farthest mission of Indian Space Research Organization.
1. Which among the following ISRO’s mission has completed 100 days today:
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN