Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE gk GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 22 JANUARY 2015
Thursday, January 22, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-22 JANUARY 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) ‘JAN DHAN YOJANA’ MAKES IT TO GUINNESS WORLD RECORD
Ø NDA government’s flagship scheme Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) has entered into Guinness book of World Records
Ø Guinness book of World records has given certificate stating it as most bank accounts opened in one week
Ø It was achieved by the Department of Financial Services (GOI)
Ø It aimed to financially empower the poor by providing them access to formal banking system
Ø PMJDY has achieved feat of opening of 11.50 crore bank accounts under it in the short span of 5 months since it was launched.
1. Which of the following social scheme makes it to Guinness World Record
2) GOVERNMENT OF INDIA LAUNCHES ‘HRIDAY’ SCHEME
Ø GOI has launched a Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY) scheme to preserve and rejuvenate the rich cultural heritage of the country
Ø Union Government allocated Rs. 500 crore for this project
Ø It has been launched by Urban Development Minister Venkiah Naidu in New Delhi
Ø Initially, 12 heritage cities have been identified. These cities are: Amritsar, Varanasi, Gaya, Puri, Ajmer, Mathura, Dwarka, Badami, Velankanni, Kanchipuram, Warangal and Amravati
1. How many cities have been identified for initial phase under HRIDAY
3) BIBEK DEPROY TAKES OVER AS MEMBER OF NITI AAYOG
Ø Economist Bibek Debroy has taken over as the full time member of National Institute for Transforming India, Aayog
Ø P.M. Narendra Modi had appointed Bibek Debroy along with Scientist V.K.Saraswat as full time member of NITI Aayog
1. Who among the following has taken over as full time member of NITI Aayog
a. Sindushiri Khullar
b. Bibek Debroy
d. Arvind Pangariya
4) BUDGET SESSION FROM FEB. 23
Ø The Union Budget session of parliament will begin on 23 Feb., 2015.
Ø The railway budget and the General Budget will be presented on 26 Feb and 28 Feb While economic survey on 27 Feb.
Ø Budget is Annual Financial Statement(Article -112)
Ø Railway Budget- It is estimate of receipt and expenditure of Ministry of Railway only
Ø General Budget- It is estimate of receipts and expenditure of all ministries of union Government
1. When will be the first Budget session of NDA government started:
a. Feb 21
b. Feb 22
c. Feb 23
d. Feb 24
5) PUBJAB GOVERNOR PATIL RETIRES
Ø Punjab Governor Shiv Raj Patil completes his five year tenure
Ø Governor is directly appointed by the President of India for five year or till the pleasure of President
Ø He serves as link between centre and state government
1. Who among the following retires as governor of Punjab
b. Shiv Raj Patil
c. Surjit Singh Barnala
d. Parkash Singh Badal
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN