Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Free current Affairs gk GK Updates DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 2 JUNE 2015
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 2 JUNE 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. WORLD’S FIRST FACIAL RECOGNITION ATM MACHINE:
i. China has unveiled World’s First facial recognition ATM Machine.
ii. ATM Machine is created by Isinghua University and Hanzhou based technology company Tzekwan.
2. JYOTI PRASAD TAKHOWA SWORN IN AS GOVERNOR OF AUNCHAL PRADESH:
i. Jyoti Prasad Rajkumar sworn in as the new Governor of Arunachal Pradesh.
ii. The oath of the office was administered by the Chief Justice of guwahati, Jusitice K sreedhar Rao.
iii. Rajkhowa is a retired IAS officer from 1968 batch.
3. WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY: 31ST MAY 2015:
i. World No Tobacco Day was observed on 31st May 2015 around the globe.
ii. WHO launched Campaign against illicit trade of tobacco products on World No Tobacco Day 2015.
WHO – World Health Organisation
4. BCCI MAKES CRICKET ADVISORY COMMITTEE:
i. Board of Cricket in India has decided to make a cricket advisory committee for the upliftment of Indian Cricket.
ii. BCCI has included 3 former players to the committee:
b. Sourav Ganguly
c. VVS Laxman
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN