Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 26-27 JULY 2015
Monday, July 27, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26, 27 JULY 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. AJAY MATHUR BECOMES DIRECTOR GENERAL OF TERI:
i. Ajay Mathur is appointed a the Director General of TERI.
ii. Ajay Mathur has succeeded R K Pachauri who was removed from the top most position over sexual harassment charges.
TERI- The Energy and Resources Institute.
2. DEENDAYAL UPADHYAYA GRAM JYOTI YOJANA:
i. PM Narendra Modi launched Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana in Patna.
ii. The Scheme has an outlay of 76000 crore rupees out of which Union Government will provide 63000 crore rupees.
3. ASIA’S FABULOUS 50 LIST 2015:
i. Forbes Asia’s Fabulous 50 list of the year 2015 is released.
ii. The list is dominated by 25 Chinese firms followed by India’s 10.
iii. The most valuable company on the list is Tencent Where as the biggest is Lenovo.
4. PETER HIGGS RECEIVED ROYAL SOCIETY’S GOPLEY MEDAL:
i. Nobel Prize Winner Professor Peter Higgs won the Royal Society’s Copley Medal.
ii. Royal Society’s Copley Medal is the World’s oldest Scientific Prize.
iii. With the Medal, Higgs joined the ranks of Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN