Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 30 JULY 2015 (DAILY NEWS IN INDIA)
Thursday, July 30, 2015
DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 JULY 2015
(DAILY NEWS IN INDIA)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. WORLD HEPATITIS DAY OBSERVED ON 28TH JULY
i. World Hepatitis Day observed on 28th July with the theme ‘Prevent Hepatitis , act now’.
ii. It is observed for raising awareness about Hepatitis B and C.
iii. According to a survey 1.4 million people die every year because of Hepatitis B and C.
2. EMINENT VOCALIST VASUNDHARA KOMKALI DIED:
i. Eminent musician Vasundhara Komkali died. She is the wife of musician late Pandit Kumar Gandhran.
3. INTERNATIONAL TIGER DAY OBSERVED ON 29TH JULY:
i. International Tiger Day is observed on 29th July .
ii. The day is observed to promote the protection and expansion of the wild Tiger habitats and to gain support through awareness for tiger Conservation.
4. DR. SUNITI SOLOMON, PIONEERING INDIAN HIV/AIDS RESEARCHER, PASSED AWAY
i. The first person in India who documented the nation’s first HIV/AIDS case in 1986. Dr. Suniti Soloman Passed Away.
5. KOTAK BANK LAUNCHES ‘KOTAK BHARAT’ APP:
i. Kotak Mahindra Bank launched a mobile banking app. Kotak bharat aiming to provide mobile banking services to customers in the remote region of India.
6. SANJIV CHATURVEDI, ANSHU GUPTA WON RAMON MAGSAYSAY AWARD 2015
i. Two Indian Sanjiv Chaturvedi and Anshu Gupta have been awarded prestigious Ramon Magsaysay Award.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN