Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 29 JULY 2015 (DAILY NEWS IN INDIA)
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 JULY 2015
DAILY NEWS IN INDIA
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. SWATI MALIWAL TOOK CHARGE AS CHAIRPERSON OF DELHI COMMISSION FOR WOMEN (DCW)
i. Swati Maliwal is appointed as new Chairperson of DCW .
ii. She is the wife of Aam Admi Party Leader Navin Jaihind.
2. ASHISH BAHUGUNA APPOINTED AS CHAIRMAN OF FOOD SAFETY REGULATOR FSSAI.
i. Ashish Bahuguna appointed as chairman of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
3. INDIA SIGNED LOAN AGREEMENT OF $ 300 MILLION WITH ADB FOR NATIONAL URBAN HEALTH MISSION (NUHM)
i. Asian development Bank has signed an agreement of $ 300 million for NUHM
4. WOMEN’S RECURVE ARCHERY TEAM QUALIFIES FOR RIO OLYMPICS
i. The Indian women’s recurve archery team qualified for 2016 Rio Olympics by reaching the final of the World Archery championship at Copenhagen in Denmark.
ii. The women’s trio comprising Laxmi Rani, Rimil Buriuly and Deepika Kumari qualified for 2016 Summer Olympics.
5. SEBI CANCELS LICENSE OF SAHARA MUTUAL FUNDS
i. Securities exchange board of India cancels Registration of Sahara Mutual funds, as it was no longer fit and proper to carry out its business.
ii. Sahara India Company is involved in the high profile alleged investor fraud case involving estimated Rs 24000 crore of 3 crore investors.
iii. Subrata Roy : Chief of Sahara Group.
6. SURFACE TO AIR MISSILE TO BE TESTED IN ISRAEL:
i. The long range surface to air missile LR-SAM developed with the help of Israel is to be tested in Israel .
ii. The missile can reach targets upto 70 km is developed by DRDO and Israel Aero Space industry.
DRDO – Defense Research Development Organization Headquarter at New Delhi.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN