Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India GK Updates DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 31 JULY 2015 ( DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Friday, July 31, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 31 JULY 2015
(DAILY NEWS IN INDIA)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. RESERVE BANK OF INDIA TO ISSUE 10 RUPEES COINS TO COMMEMORATE ‘INTERNATIONAL DAY OF YOGA’
i. RBI decided to put into circulation 10 Rupees coin to commemorate the international Day of Yoga .
ii. The coin have been minted by the Government of India.
iii. The coin bears the logo of International Day of Yoga
2. KALYANI GROUP PARTNERS WITH ISRAEL’S RAFAEL TO MAKE SPIKE MISSILE
i. India’s Kalyani group and Israel’s Rafael have partnered to produce spike anti tank guided missile in India.
3. CYCLONE KOMEN FORMED OVER BAY OF BENGAL
i. Cyclone Komen formed after the depression over the northern Bay of Bengal turned into cyclone storm.
ii. Indian meteorological department forecasted heavy to very heavy rains with isolated extremely heavy rains in Gangetic West Bengal and Odisha.
4. E-TOURIST VISA SCHEME EXTENDED TO CHINA, HONG KONG AND MACAU
i. E-Tourist visa scheme was extended to China ,Hong Kong and Macau.
ii. Now total number of countries covered under E-tourist visa scheme increased to 77 from 74.
5. GOVERNMENT TO SET UP NATIONAL INVESTMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE FUND (NIIF)
i. Union Cabinet approved setting up of National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) to Support new and stressed projects so that it may help to restart the investment cycle.
ii. The fund will have an initial corpus of 20000 crore rupees.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN