Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 15 SEPT. 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 SEPT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. WORLD BANK REPORT ‘GUJARAT’ TOPS IN ‘EASE OF DOING BUSINESS IN INDIA’:
i) Gujarat ranked first in World Bank’s first ever ranking of Indian States on the ease of doing business in India.
ii) Top 5 States in the list are: Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh
2. ‘RBI AND NEPAL RASTRA BANK’ INKED MOU FOR SUPERVISORY INFORMATION EXCHANGE:
i) Reserve Bank of India has inked a Memorandum of Understanding with the Nepal Rastra Bank on Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information.
ii) The memorandum of understanding will promote co-operation and share supervisory information between the countries.
GOVERNOR OF RBI: Dr. Raghuram Rajan
3. TONY ABBOTT EXPELLED AS AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER:
i) Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott was ousted from power as leader of the ruling centre-right Liberal Party by challenger Malcolm Turnbull on 14 September 2015 .
ii) Tony Abbott lost in internal party leadership ballot against Malcolm Turnbull . In the ballot, Abbott received 44 votes while Turnbull received 54 votes.
4. UN ADOPTED 9 DECEMBER AS ‘INTERNATIONAL GENOCIDE COMMEMORATION DAY’
i) United Nations General Assembly announced to observe 9th December as International genocide commemoration day.
ii) 9th of December will be observed as International Genocide Commemoration Day to commemorate and honour the victims of the crime of genocide around the world.
Members in United Nations: 193 countries
5. GOVERNMENT APPROVES ADDITIONAL 50 WORK DAYS TO FARMERS UNDER MGNREGA:
i) Central Government to provide additional 50 days of unskilled manual work in the financial year 2015-16 to farmers in drought-hit areas under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act scheme.
ii) It will bring relief to farmers which are effected by deficit monsoon in various parts of the country.
MGNREGA was started in 2006, it is regulated under MGNREGA act, 2005
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN