DAILY GK QUIZ BASED ON NEWSPAPERS-14 OCTOBER 2015
1. ‘World Standards Day’ is celebrated on?
2. Under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) how much money has been deposited till now?
3. Who has recently resigned from the post of MD and CEO of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)?
4. Who has recently honored with ‘Finance Minister of the Asia’?
5. Name of Pakistan Cricketer which became Pakistan’s leading run scorer in Test Cricket?
6. Google is at which rank in the list of companies in providing employment?
7. Who won the World Rapid Chess Championship -2015?
8. Name the footballer who recently honored with ‘Golden Shoe’ award?
9. According to ‘Global Wealth Report’ how many peoples in India are having wealth of Rs 325 crore ($ 5 crore) or more?
DAILY GK QUIZ ANSWERS
1. 14th October 2015
2. Rs 25,000 crore
4. ArunJaitley; Finance Minister of India
5. Younis Khan
6. 1st Rank
7. Magnus Carlsen (Norway)
8. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
9. 2,083 peoples