Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs Daily Free Current Affairs 02 Nov. 2015 ( Daily News India )
Monday, November 2, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 NOV 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. NICO ROSBERG WON 2015 MEXICAN GAND PRIX FORMULA 1 CHAMPIONSHIP
i. Mercedes racing driver Nico Rosberg of Germany grabbed the 2015 Mexican Gand Prix Formula 1 championship.
ii. Nico Rosberg defeated Lewis Hamilton of Britain.
iii. He had already won the titles in Spain, Monaco and Australia.
2. ROGER FEDERER WON 2015 SWISS INDOORS MEN’S SINGLES TITLE
i. Roger Federer of Switzerland grabbed the Swiss Indoors men’s singles tennis title.
ii. Roger federer defeated Rafael Nadal of Spain in the final match held at the St. Jakobshalle in Basel, Switzerland.
3. HERO MOTOCORP FOUNDER INDUSTRIALIST BRIJMOHAN LALL MUNJAL PASSED AWAY
i. Hero MotoCorp founder industrialist Brijmohan Lall Munjal passed away in New Delhi.
ii. He was the founder and chairman of Hero MotoCorp and Hero Honda which is the world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer
iii. In 1956, he had started India’s first bicycle manufacturing unit under the brand name Hero Cycles later it became the world’s largest cycle maker.
4. INDIA BECOMES WORLD’S 7TH MOST VALUED NATION BRAND
i. India was placed at 7th position in world’s most valuable nation brands report among the 100 nations by Brand Finance.
ii. United States had topped this list followed by China, Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, France and India.
iii. India is the second most valued brand country among BRICS emerging economies after China and followed by Brazil, Russia and South Africa.
5. FACEBOOK AND BSNL INKED AGREEMENT TO SET UP 100 WIFI HOTSPOTS IN RURAL INDIA
i. Facebook inked agreement with Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited to create 100 WiFi hotspots in rural areas of western and southern India.
ii. Facebook will invest 5 crore rupees per annum for buying bandwidth from BSNL.
iii. BSNL expects to complete the WiFi project by 31 December 2015.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN