Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) History Quiz Ancient Indian History Quiz-2 For SSC CGL Examination 2016
Thursday, February 25, 2016
ANCIENT INDIAN HISTORY TEST-2
1.When was the battle of Kalinga took place :
a. 261 BC
b. 287 BC
c. 260 BC
d. 267 BC
2. Who wrote famous book ‘Indica’:
d. Vishnu Gupta
3. Where was the central province of Mauryan Administration:
4. Which of the following was the first dynasty to introduce gold coins:
a. Sata Vahans
5. Who is called as the ‘Napoleon of India’:
a. Chandragupta I
6. Who founded the famous Nalanda university:
a. Skand Gupta
b. Samudra Gupta
c. Kumara Gupta
d. Chandra Gupta
7. In the reign of which of the following ruler the Chinese pilgrim ‘Hiuen Tsang’ visited India:
c. Kumar Gupta
8. Which among the following ruler built the famous Jagannath Temple , Puri:
c. Yasho Verman
d. Mudra Rakshas
9. What was the ancient capital of Cholas:
b. Palaya Rai
10. Where was the third Buddhist council took place:
1.A, 2.A, 3.C, 4.C, 5.B, 6.C, 7.B, 8.B, 9.B, 10.B
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN