Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Quant Quiz Reasoning Quiz Quant Quiz-7 For LIC AAO And SBI Examination 2016
Thursday, February 25, 2016
QUANT QUIZ-7 FOR LIC –AAO EXAM
BOATS AND STREAM
1. A boat goes from point A to B 40 km downstream and return back in 12 hr. what is the speed of stream if speed of boat in still water is 12 km/hr.
d. 7 ½
2. The difference between downstream speed and upstream speed is 3 km/hr and the total time taken during upstream and downstream is 3 hrs. What is the downstream speed, if the downstream and upstream distance are 3 km each:
a. 2.5 km/hr
b. 4.33 km/hr
c. 4 km/hr
d. 3.3 km/hr
3. The speed of a boat in upstream is 2/3 that of downstream. Find the ratio of speed of boat in still water and to the average speed of boat in downstream and upstream:
d. none of these
4. A boat takes 5 hrs more while going back in upstream than in downstream. If the distance between two places is 24 km and the speed of boat in still water is 5.5 km/hr. What must be the speed of boat in still water so that it can row downstream24 km, in 4 hrs:
a. 1.5 km/hr
b. 3.5 km/hr
c. 4.5 km/hr
d. 3 km/hr
Directions (5- 6): A motor boat went downstream for 120 km and immediately returned. It took the boat 15 hrs to complete the round trip. If the speed of the river were twice as high, the trip downstream and back would take 24 hrs:
5. What is the speed of the boat in still water:
a. 20 km/hr
b. 18 km/hr
c. 15 km/hr
d. 16 km/hr
6. What is the speed of the stream:
a. 3.5 km/hr
b. 4 km/hr
c. 6 km/hr
d. 8 km/hr
7. A boat covers 48 km upstream and 72 km downstream in 12 hrs, while it covers 72 km upstream and 48 km downstream in 13 hrs. The speed of steam is:
a. 2 km/hr
b. 2.2 km/hr
c. 2.5 km/hr
d. 4 km/hr
8. The speed of a boat in still water is 20 km/hr and the rate of current is 4 km/hr .The distance travelled by the boat downstream in 30 minute is:
9. A man can swim 5 km/hr in still water. If the speed of current be 3 km/hr, the time taken by him to swim to a palace 16 km upstream and back is:
a. 8 hr
b. 7.5 hr
c. 6.66 hr
d. 10 hr
10. A man can row 5 km/hr in still water. If the rate of current is 1 km/hr, it takes
hrs to row to a place and back. How far is the
a. 2 km
b. 2.5 km
c. 3 km
d. 4 km
1.C, 2.B, 3.A, 4.B, 5.B, 6.C, 7.A, 8.C, 9.D, 10.C
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICK HERE
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN