1. Prof. Krishna will take _________ as the new Principal tomorrow.
2. We all have to adjust ourselves _________ new circumstances.
3.Young fans clustered _________ the film star.
4. My son is apprenticed _________ Mr. Lal, chartered accountant.
5. You will always be short of money if you live _________ your means:
6. He accused me _________ selling secret information _________ the enemy.
a. From, to
b. To, for
c. Of, To
d. In, at
7. Please write _________ ink and put you name _________ the top of the page.
a. In, at
b. Over, To
c. In, at
d. some, for
8. The man _________ pipe and long hairs is the brother _________ the girl.
a. With, in
b. with, of
c. around, to
d. from, to
9. She is now married _________ a rich merchant.
10. I correspond _________ her regularly.
1.B, 2.A, 3.C, 4.A, 5.B, 6.C, 7.A, 8.B, 9.A, 10.C,