Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) GK QUIZ History Quiz Indian History Quiz-1 For SSC CGL Examination 2016
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
MEDIEVAL INDIAN HISTORY TEST-1
1. Who started the Persian Festival ‘Navroz’ in India:
a. Muhammad Gauri
c. Razia Sultana
d. Malik Riruz
2. The Tughlaq dynasty was founded by which of the following ruler:
a. Firoz Shah Tughlaq
b. Mohammed bin Tuglaq
c. Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
d. Vahlol Lodhi
3. The First Arab Invasion in India was led by:
b. Muhammad Gauri
c. Mahmud Ghazni
d. Aram Shah
4. In the battle of Chandwar Muhammad Gauri defeated which of the following Rajput Ruler of India:
b. Prithivraj Chauhan
d. Rahul Rai Verman
5. Who was the first Muslim Ruler of Kashmir?
b. Shamshuddin Shah
c. Malik Kafur
6. When was the first battle of Tarain was fought:
a. 1296 A.D
b. 1191 A.D
c. 1027 AD
d. 1174 A.D
7. The famous ‘Dilwara Temple’ at Mount Abu was built by which of the following ruler:
a. Surya verman
b. Siddharaja Solanki
c. Vikram Dev
d. Ashoka II
8. ‘Geet Gobind’ is written by which of the following writer:
a. Soma Deva
c. Jaya Deva
9. The Slave Dynasty was founded by:
a. Qutbuddin Aibak
b. Razia Sultana
c. Abul Fazal
d. Bairam Khan
10. The first rupee ‘Rupiya’ was released by which ruler of Sur Dynasty:
a. Nader Shah
b. Imam Shah
c. Sher Shah Suri
1.B, 2.C, 3.A, 4.C, 5.B, 6.B, 7.B, 8.C, 9.A, 10.C,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN