Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Quant Quiz Quant Quiz-1 For LIC-AAO, SBI Clerk Exam 2016 (With Full Explanation)
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
QUANT QUIZ-1 FOR LIC – AAO EXAM
1. A mixture contains milk and water in the ratio 9:4 on adding 4 lts of water, the ratio of milk to water becomes 3:2. Find the total quantity of original mixture:
2. The ratio of income of A and B is 9:4 and their expenditure are in the ratio 7:3. If each saves Rs 2000 what are their incomes:
a. 90000, 4000
c. 72000, 16000
3. The ratio of the ages of A and B is 7:4 .If the difference between the present age of A and the age of B 2 years hence is 4 than what is the sum of the present ages of A and B:
4. A man bought a chair and sold it at a gain of 15% if he had bought it at 15 % less and sold it for Rs 160 more he would have gained 40% .Find the cost price of the chair :
5. A man had to sell pulses at a loss of 10%. If he increase the price by Rs 5 per kg, he would make a profit of 15% .Find the cost price and initial selling price per kg of pulses:
6. A can do a job in 12 days, B in 15 days. They work together for 2 days, then B leaves and A alone continues the work. After 1 day C joins A and work is completed in 5 more days. In how many days can C do it alone:
7. One type of liquid contains 15% of milk, the other contains 20% of milk. A can is filled with 4 parts of the first liquid and 11 parts of the second liquid. Find the percentage of milk in new mixture:
8. A man rows to a place 48 km distance and back in 14 hrs. He finds that he can row 4 km with the stream in the same time as 3 km against the stream. Find the rate of the stream:
a. 1 km/hr
b. 2 km/hr
c. 1.5 km/hr
d. 2.5 km/hr
9. A train leaves the station 1 hr before the scheduled time. The train decreases its speed by 50 km/hr. At the next station 300 km away, the train reached on time. Find the original speed of train:
d. none of these
10. Two trains running in opposite directions crosses a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds:
d. none of these
1. A ; 2. D; 3. A ; 4. A; 5. A; 6. C; 7. C; 8. A; 9.B; 10. B
To Get Explanation CLICK HERE
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 7 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. ISRO LAUNCHES PSLV-C36 CARRYING REMOTE SE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 4 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. DELHI AIRPORT WORLD'S 22ND MOST CONNECT...
Here we are going to share IBPS PO Mains booster. This is very important file for all the candidates who are preparing for Bank Exams. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 6 DEC 1. International Volunteer Day – 5 December i. The International Volunteer Day was observed across the w...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...