Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Quant Quiz Reasoning Quiz Quant Quiz-8 For LIC AAO And SBI Examination 2016
Friday, February 26, 2016
QUANT QUIZ-8 FOR LIC –AAO EXAM
1. (10008.99)/10009.001* 3589*0.4987=?
2. If the price is increased by 32% expenditure increase by 10% , then what is the percentage change in consumption:
a. 16 2/3
b. 15 2/3
c. 16 1/2
d. 15 1/3
3.A person of height 2 m wants to get a fruit which is on a pole of height 10/3 m. If he stands at a distance of 4/ 3 m from the foot of the pole, then the angle at which he should throw the stone, so that it hits the fruit is:
b. 30 o
c. 45 o
d. 60 o
4. How many numbers between 400 and 1000 can be made with the digits 2,3,4,5,6 and 0:
5. A boat man can row 2 km against the stream in 20 min and return in 15 min. Find the rate of rowing in still water and the speed of current.
a. 7 km/hr, 2 km/hr
b. 6 km/hr, 2 km/hr
c. km/hr, 3 km/hr
c. 3 km/hr, 1.5 km/hr
6. Two trains 70 m and 80 m long respectively, run at the rates of 68 and 40 km an hour respectively on parallel rails in opposite directions. How long do they take to pass each other:
a. 5 sec
b. 10 sec
c. 12 sec
d. 6 sec
7. Ashok invests Rs 3000 for a year and Sunil joins him with Rs 2000 after 4 months. After the year they receive a return of Rs 2600.Sunil’s share is:
a. Rs 800
b. Rs. 1000
c. Rs 750
d. Rs 900
8. A sum of money becomes 5 times itself in 4 yrs at a simple interest. In how many years will it amount to 9 times itself:
c. 9 rs
9. The difference in simple interests earned on a certain sum of money at 6% per annum at the end of 2 yrs and at the end for 4 yrs is Rs 1200. What is the sum:
a. Rs 5000
b. Rs 7000
c. Rs 10000
d. Rs 9000
10. What should come in place of (?) in
80 85 ? 87 76 89
1.C, 2.A, 3.B, 4.A, 5.C, 6.A, 7.A, 8.A, 9.C, 10.A,
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICK HERE
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN