Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Quant Quiz Reasoning Quiz Quant Quiz-8 For LIC AAO And SBI Examination 2016
Friday, February 26, 2016
QUANT QUIZ-8 FOR LIC –AAO EXAM
1. (10008.99)/10009.001* 3589*0.4987=?
2. If the price is increased by 32% expenditure increase by 10% , then what is the percentage change in consumption:
a. 16 2/3
b. 15 2/3
c. 16 1/2
d. 15 1/3
3.A person of height 2 m wants to get a fruit which is on a pole of height 10/3 m. If he stands at a distance of 4/ 3 m from the foot of the pole, then the angle at which he should throw the stone, so that it hits the fruit is:
b. 30 o
c. 45 o
d. 60 o
4. How many numbers between 400 and 1000 can be made with the digits 2,3,4,5,6 and 0:
5. A boat man can row 2 km against the stream in 20 min and return in 15 min. Find the rate of rowing in still water and the speed of current.
a. 7 km/hr, 2 km/hr
b. 6 km/hr, 2 km/hr
c. km/hr, 3 km/hr
c. 3 km/hr, 1.5 km/hr
6. Two trains 70 m and 80 m long respectively, run at the rates of 68 and 40 km an hour respectively on parallel rails in opposite directions. How long do they take to pass each other:
a. 5 sec
b. 10 sec
c. 12 sec
d. 6 sec
7. Ashok invests Rs 3000 for a year and Sunil joins him with Rs 2000 after 4 months. After the year they receive a return of Rs 2600.Sunil’s share is:
a. Rs 800
b. Rs. 1000
c. Rs 750
d. Rs 900
8. A sum of money becomes 5 times itself in 4 yrs at a simple interest. In how many years will it amount to 9 times itself:
c. 9 rs
9. The difference in simple interests earned on a certain sum of money at 6% per annum at the end of 2 yrs and at the end for 4 yrs is Rs 1200. What is the sum:
a. Rs 5000
b. Rs 7000
c. Rs 10000
d. Rs 9000
10. What should come in place of (?) in
80 85 ? 87 76 89
1.C, 2.A, 3.B, 4.A, 5.C, 6.A, 7.A, 8.A, 9.C, 10.A,
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICK HERE
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN