Monday, March 28, 2016
REASONING QUIZ–18 BASED ON
Directions (1-5): seven Friends A,B,C,D,E,F and G studied in colleges X,Y,Z and are currently in different professions namely medicines, fashion designing, engineering, business, acting, teaching and architecture. At least two and not more than three friends had studied in the same college.
C is an architect and studied in college Y. E is not businessman. Only G amongst the seven friends studied in college X along with E. F is an engineer and did not study in college Y. B is an actor and did not study in the same college as F. A did not study in college Z. Those who studied in college X are neither fashion designer nor teacher. None of these who studied in college Y is a teacher.
1. Who among the following have studied in college Z:
2. Which of the following groups represents the students of college Y:
d. D, B, C
3. What is the profession of F:
4. Who amongst the following is the profession of medicine:
5. What is the profession of A:
d. fashion designing
Direction (6-10): A,B,C,D,E,F and G are members of a sports club and have liking for different games carom, table tennis, badminton, bridge, hockey, football and lawn tennis but not necessarily in the same order. Each one of them has liking for different musical instrument Sitar, guitar, Harmonium, Flute, Tabla, Banjo and Santoor not necessarily in the same order. B likes carom & Banjo. E likes to play bridge but not harmonium or Tabla. A plays Badminton and flute. The one who plays lawn Tennis does not play Tabla. C plays Harmonium and G plays Hockey.
6. Who plays santoor:
d. D or E
7. D plays which game:
a. Table tennis
b. lawn tennis
d. can’t determine
8. Which of the following combination of game –person-musical instrument is definitely correct:
a. Badminton- B-Flute
b. Table Tennis- E – Santoor
c. Lawn Tennis – D – Tabla
d. Table Tennis- C – Tabla
9. Who plays football:
10. Who plays table tennis:
d. can’t determine
1.E, 2.C, 3.A, 4.A, 5.D, 6.C, 7.A, 8.E, 9.D, 10.C,
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICKHERE
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN