Monday, March 28, 2016
REASONING QUIZ–18 BASED ON
Directions (1-5): seven Friends A,B,C,D,E,F and G studied in colleges X,Y,Z and are currently in different professions namely medicines, fashion designing, engineering, business, acting, teaching and architecture. At least two and not more than three friends had studied in the same college.
C is an architect and studied in college Y. E is not businessman. Only G amongst the seven friends studied in college X along with E. F is an engineer and did not study in college Y. B is an actor and did not study in the same college as F. A did not study in college Z. Those who studied in college X are neither fashion designer nor teacher. None of these who studied in college Y is a teacher.
1. Who among the following have studied in college Z:
2. Which of the following groups represents the students of college Y:
d. D, B, C
3. What is the profession of F:
4. Who amongst the following is the profession of medicine:
5. What is the profession of A:
d. fashion designing
Direction (6-10): A,B,C,D,E,F and G are members of a sports club and have liking for different games carom, table tennis, badminton, bridge, hockey, football and lawn tennis but not necessarily in the same order. Each one of them has liking for different musical instrument Sitar, guitar, Harmonium, Flute, Tabla, Banjo and Santoor not necessarily in the same order. B likes carom & Banjo. E likes to play bridge but not harmonium or Tabla. A plays Badminton and flute. The one who plays lawn Tennis does not play Tabla. C plays Harmonium and G plays Hockey.
6. Who plays santoor:
d. D or E
7. D plays which game:
a. Table tennis
b. lawn tennis
d. can’t determine
8. Which of the following combination of game –person-musical instrument is definitely correct:
a. Badminton- B-Flute
b. Table Tennis- E – Santoor
c. Lawn Tennis – D – Tabla
d. Table Tennis- C – Tabla
9. Who plays football:
10. Who plays table tennis:
d. can’t determine
1.E, 2.C, 3.A, 4.A, 5.D, 6.C, 7.A, 8.E, 9.D, 10.C,
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICKHERE
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN