Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BANKING QUIZ- 13 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Thursday, May 26, 2016
BANKING QUIZ- 13 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
1. Reserves which can act as a liquidity buffer for commercial banks during crisis times are–
(C) CAR and CRR
(D) CRR and SLR
2. For repayment of loan availed from Banks NBFC we come across a term known as EMI What does it stand for?
(A) Equated Money Index
(B) Easy Money Installment
(C) Equal Monthly Installment
(D) Equated Monthly Installment
(E) Equal Minimum Installment
3. CASA deposits are___________
(A) Special schemes of banks
(B) Term deposits
(C) Hybrid deposits
(D) Recurring deposits
(E) Demand deposits
4. What is the meaning of NAV in financial term?
(A) Net Annual Value
(B) Net Asset Value
(C) Net Actual Value
(D) Non Asset Value
(E) Net Average Value
5. If Reserve Bank of India reduces the Bank Rate by 1%, what will be its impact?
(A) Less liquidity in the market
(B) No change in the liquidity in the market
(C) More liquidity in the market
(D) Mobilization of more deposits by commercial-banks
(E) None of these
6. Whose signature is found on a 50 rupee currency note in India?
(A) President of India
(B) Prime Minister of India
(C) Finance Minister
(D) Governor, RBI
(E) Secretary, Ministry of Finance
7. Almost all banks in our country have introduced facility for granting crop loans to farmers.
(A) Term Loans
(B) Reverse Mortgage
(C) Bank Guarantee
(D) Foreign Exchange
(E) Kisan Credit Cards
8. What is the full form of ‘ECB’ ?
(A) External Commercial Borrowing
(B) European Credit Borrowing
(C) External Credit For Business
(D) Essential Commercial Banking
(E) None of these
9. “The termination of an insurance policy due to nonpayment of premium” is technically called as?
E .None of these
10. AMFI stands for _____________
A) Association of Mutual Finance in India
B) Authority of Mutual Funds in India
C) Amalgamation of Mutual Funds in India
D) Association of Mutual Funds in India
E) None of these
1.D, 2.D, 3.B, 4.B, 5.C, 6.D, 7.E, 8.A, 9.C, 10.D,
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN