Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BANKING QUIZ- 13 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Thursday, May 26, 2016
BANKING QUIZ- 13 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
1. Reserves which can act as a liquidity buffer for commercial banks during crisis times are–
(C) CAR and CRR
(D) CRR and SLR
2. For repayment of loan availed from Banks NBFC we come across a term known as EMI What does it stand for?
(A) Equated Money Index
(B) Easy Money Installment
(C) Equal Monthly Installment
(D) Equated Monthly Installment
(E) Equal Minimum Installment
3. CASA deposits are___________
(A) Special schemes of banks
(B) Term deposits
(C) Hybrid deposits
(D) Recurring deposits
(E) Demand deposits
4. What is the meaning of NAV in financial term?
(A) Net Annual Value
(B) Net Asset Value
(C) Net Actual Value
(D) Non Asset Value
(E) Net Average Value
5. If Reserve Bank of India reduces the Bank Rate by 1%, what will be its impact?
(A) Less liquidity in the market
(B) No change in the liquidity in the market
(C) More liquidity in the market
(D) Mobilization of more deposits by commercial-banks
(E) None of these
6. Whose signature is found on a 50 rupee currency note in India?
(A) President of India
(B) Prime Minister of India
(C) Finance Minister
(D) Governor, RBI
(E) Secretary, Ministry of Finance
7. Almost all banks in our country have introduced facility for granting crop loans to farmers.
(A) Term Loans
(B) Reverse Mortgage
(C) Bank Guarantee
(D) Foreign Exchange
(E) Kisan Credit Cards
8. What is the full form of ‘ECB’ ?
(A) External Commercial Borrowing
(B) European Credit Borrowing
(C) External Credit For Business
(D) Essential Commercial Banking
(E) None of these
9. “The termination of an insurance policy due to nonpayment of premium” is technically called as?
E .None of these
10. AMFI stands for _____________
A) Association of Mutual Finance in India
B) Authority of Mutual Funds in India
C) Amalgamation of Mutual Funds in India
D) Association of Mutual Funds in India
E) None of these
1.D, 2.D, 3.B, 4.B, 5.C, 6.D, 7.E, 8.A, 9.C, 10.D,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN