Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BANKING QUIZ-19 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
BANKING QUIZ-19 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
1. NEFT is an Electronic Transfer of Funds between two bank accounts. Which of the following is not an essential requirement for NEFT transaction?
A. IFSC Code
B. MICR Code
C. Recipient’s Bank Account Number
D. Recipient’s Bank Account Name
2. STT stands for which of the following options?
A. Securities Transaction tax
B. Standard Transfer tax
C. Securities Transfer tax
D. Standard Transaction Tax
3. The Chit funds regulation is organized by which of the following government bodies?
B. Government of India
C. Local Bodies
D. State Governments
4. What do you mean by “Working Capital”?
A. Cash-in hand and at bank
B. Current assets
C. Current assets minus current liabilities
D. Current liabilities and provisions
5. This is the amount of capital a bank or other financial institution has to hold as required by its financial regulator.
6. The Cheque have a subsequent date on which it is drawn is known as_______________.
A. Pre-dated cheque
B. Post-dated cheque
C. Stale cheque
D. Anti-dated cheque
7. Which of the following financial instruments used by the investors but not registered with the SEBI to invest in Indian securities?
B. Promissory Notes
C. Participatory Notes
D. None of these
8. No license from RBI is required for?
A. Shifting an existing branch within the same city, village or town
B. Opening a new bank branch outside India
C. Shifting an existing branch outside the city, village or town
D. Opening a new bank branch in India
9. In NRE account, rate of interest is linked to?
10. Which of the following is accepted widely in the Money Market Operations?
A. Inter Bank Participation Certificates
B. Certificate of Deposits
C. Participatory Notes
D. Treasury Bills
1.B, 2.A, 3.D, 4.C, 5.A, 6.B, 7.C, 8.A, 9.B, 10.C,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN