Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 7 JUNE 2016
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 7 JUNE 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. SURESH PRABHU LAUNCHES TIGER EXPRESS TRAIN ON THE WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
i. Railway Minister Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu has flagged off the inaugural run of the Tiger Trail Circuit Train from Delhi Safdarjung Station.
ii. He launched this Tiger Express on World Environment Day to highlight the importance of environment in our lives.
2. ADB AND INDIA SIGNED $200 MILLION LOAN AGREEMENT FOR JHARKHAND ROADS
i. The Indian government and the Asian Development Bank have signed an agreement worth of $200 million loan to upgrade roads in Jharkhand.
ii. The agreement will help to upgrade the existing sections of four state roads.
iii. it will also support improvements in the design, safety and maintenance of the road network.
3. V NARAYANASAMY SWORN IN AS PUDUCHERRY CM
i. Congress Legislature Party leader V Narayanasamy has sworn in as Chief Minister of the Union Territory of Puducherry.
ii. Lt. Governor Kiran Bedi administered the oath of office and secrecy at a function in Puducherry.
4. BIHAR CM NITISH KUMAR LAUNCHES RIGHT TO PUBLIC GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL ACT
i. Right to Public Grievance Redressal Act has been launched by Bihar CM Nitish Kumar.
ii. The act will help in disposal of public complaints or redressal of grievances from Government officials within a period of 60 days.
iii. The officials not responding to provisions of the law could be dismissed from service or face a penalty of from 500 rupees to 5000 rupees.
5. SUDARSAN PATTNAIK WINS GOLD IN PEOPLE'S CHOICE PRIZE
i. Indian sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik has graabed the gold medal in people's choice prize at world championship festival of sand sculpting Russe 2016.
ii. Sudarshan Pattnaik's sand art throws light on the issue of drugs in the sporting field 'Titled Drugs Kill Sports'.
6. SERENA BECOMES WORLD'S TOP PAID SPORTSWOMAN
i. According to the reports of Forbes Magazine Serena Williams has replaced Maria Sharapova as the world's highest-paid sportswoman.
ii. She earned USD 28.9 million in last 12 months and Maria Sharapova earned USD 21.9 million in the past 12 months.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. “TIGER EXPRESS TRAIN” HAS BEEN LAUNCHED FROM WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING STATIONS?
a. Mumbai Central
c. Delhi Safdarganj
d. None of these
2. WHAT AMOUNT OF LOAN TAKEN BY INDIA FROM ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF JHARKHAND ROADS?
a. 200$ Billon
b. 300$ Billon
c. 250$ Billon
d. 350$ Billon
3. “V. NARAYANASAMY” SWORN AS NEW CM OF WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING STATES OF INDIA?
d. Andhra Pradesh
4. WHO WINS “PEOPLE’S CHOICE PRIZE “ AT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FESTIVAL OF SAND SCULPTING AT RUSSE 2016?
a. Sudarshan Singh
b. Sudarshan Pattnaik
c. MK Singh
d. MK Sinha
5. THE FAMOUS TENNIS PLAYER “SERENA WILLIAMS” HAS BECOME WORLD’S TOP PAID SPORTS WOMAN. WHOM SHE HAS REPLACED?
a. Venus William
b. Saniya Mirza
c. Maria Sharapova
d. None of these
1. C 2. A 3. B 4. B 5. C
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN