Tuesday, June 7, 2016
REASONING QUIZ- 41 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Directions (1-5): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
A word and number arrangement machine when given an input line of words and numbers rearranges them following a particular rule. The following is an illustration of input and rearrangement.
Input: 83 knight 95 man dam 79 cam 63 has 71 88 writ
Step I: 63 83 knight man dam 79 cam has 71 88 writ 95
Step II: 63 71 83 knight man dam 79 cam has writ 88 95
Step III: 63 71 79 knight man dam cam has writ 83 88 95
Step IV: 63 71 79 cam knight man dam has writ 83 88 95
Step V: 63 71 79 cam dam knight man has writ 83 88 95
Step VI 63 71 79 cam dam has knight man writ 83 88 95
Step VI: is the last step of the rearrangement. As per the rules followed in the above steps, find out in each of following questions the appropriate steps for the given input.
Input for the questions:
Input: 64 Jumble Quota 42 Ear 99 Lost 52 Dear 75 Gamble 48
1. Which of the following is last but one step?
(1) Can’t be determine
2. Which Step number would be the following output?
42 48 52 dear ear jumble quota lost gamble 64 75 99
(5) None of these
3. Which of the following would be the Step I?
(1) 42 48 52 jumble quota ear lost dear gamble 64 75 99
(2) 99 64 jumble quota ear lost 52 dear 75 gamble 48 42
(3) 42 64dear ear jumble quota lost 52 75 gamble 48 99
(4) 42 64 jumble quota ear lost 52 dear 75 gamble 48 99
(5) None of the above
4. Which of the following would be the final arrangement?
(1) 64 75 99 dear ear gamble jumble lost quota 42 48 52
(2) 42 48 52 dear ear gamble jumble lost quota 64 75 99
(3) 42 48 52 64 75 99 dear ear gamble jumble lost quota
(4) 42 48 52 dear lost ear gamble jumble quota 64 75 99
(5) None of the above
5. In Step V, which of the following word/number would be on 7th position from the right and 3rd position from the left?
(5) None of the above
Directions (6-10): Study the following information to answer the given questions.
P! Q means P is either greater than or equal to Q
P* Q means P is either smaller than or equal to Q
P@Q means P is greater than Q
P~ Q means P is smaller than Q
P# Q means P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q
Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statement to be true ,find which of the two conditions I and II given below them is /are definitely true ? Give answer.
1) If only conclusion I is true
2) If only conclusion II is true
3) If either I or II is true
4) If neither I or II is true
5) If both I and II is true
M!R , R@T , T# K
H@J, B*J, B!F
D#M, M@W, W!R
A*N, N*V, V#J
II) J #N
K~T, T!B , B*M
1.4, 2.3, 3.4, 4.2, 5.3, 6.5, 7.3, 8.1, 9.3, 10.4,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN