Tuesday, June 14, 2016
REASONING QUIZ -45 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Directions (1-5): Read the following information and answer the given questions.
Eight Persons – A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H live in eight different floors of building (but not necessarily in the same order). The ground floor of the building is numbered one, the one above that is numbered two, and so on till the top floor is numbered eight. Each one of them also owns a different car, namely Swift, Baleno, Ecosport, Fortuner, Verna, Kwid, Honda city and Duster (but not necessarily in the same order).
F lives an odd numbered floor above the floor numbered four. Only one person lives between F and the one who owns Ecosport.
The number of people leaving above F is same as the number of people living between F and D.
Only three people live between D and the one who owns Kwid. C lives in one of the odd numbered floor above the one who owns Kwid.
Only two people live between C and the one who owns Swift.
The one who owns Honda city lives immediately above G, G owns neither kwid nor Swift. E does not own Honda city.
Only three people live between G and A. The one who owns Duster lives immediately above the one who owns Baleno, but not on the topmost floor.
Only one person lives between the one who owns Duster and H. Only one person lives between B and the one who owns Verna.
1. Name the person who lives on 5th floor and owns car kwid?
2. Who amongst the following lives exactly between H and the one who owns Baleno?
a. A, the one who owns Ecosport
b. D, the one who owns Duster
c. F, E
d. A, the one who owns Swift
e. E, D
3. Four of the following cars does E own?
4. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which
one of the following does not belong to the group?
a. G – Fortuner
b. C – Kwid
c. F – Verna
d. H – Duster
e. D – Ecosport
5. How many people live between C and the one who owns Ecosport?
Directions ( Q.6 – 10): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
‘Share your success’ is written as ‘ve ka ro’,
‘Success story epic’ is written as ‘se ve di’,
‘Story telling inspires’ is written as ‘ba di la’ and
‘Inspire your life’ is written as ‘ro ba yo’
6. What is the code for ‘Inspire’?
7. What does the ‘di ro ve ka’ stand for?
(a) Epic story inspires
(b) Telling your life
(c) Share your success story
(d) Telling your life story
(e) Can’t be determine
8. Which of the following ‘Describe your epic life story’?
(a) ro se mn ya di
(b) ro se ya di ka
(c) se ya di ka xi
(d) ro se mn ya ve
(e) ka la ve di oy
9. What is the code for ‘share’?
10. What is the code for ‘life’?
(e) Cannot be determined
1.B, 2.A, 3.D, 4.C, 5.B, 6.A, 7.C, 8.A, 9.E, 10.C,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN