1. Which entity got approval from RBI to set up and operate “Bharat Bill Payment System”?
d. Pay U India
2. Where is the headquarter of Investment Information and Credit rating agency (ICRA) is located?
c. New Delhi
3. A bank gives facilities to their customer for 24*7 banking transaction without any time limitation as well as on bank holidays also. This facility is called?
a. E- Banking
d. None of these
4. The account which has not been used for 24 months (2 years) by its operator is called________________.?
a. Frozen account
b. Dormant account
c. Closing account
d. Non Performing account
5. Which of the following is not a measure of the Risk Management in Banks?
6. Banking Code & Standards Board of India(BCSBI) is regulated by________.
B. Ministry of Finance
7. NEFT is an electronic fund transfer system that operates on a _________ basis which settles transactions in batches.
A. Deferred Net Settlement (DNS)
B. Declared Net Settlement (DNS)
C. Defined Net Settlement (DNS)
D. Domain Net Settlement (DNS)
8. In which city the Japan helpdesk opened by SBI in India?
E) New Delhi
9. Which Indian bank has got one of the four banking license from the Myanmar Govt. to operate its branch there?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Central Bank of India
C) Bank of India
D) State Bank of India
E) Punjab National Bank
10. National Payments Corp. of India Ltd. launched a platform for the transfer of money instantly as a text message. The platform is called_________________.
A) Unified Process Interface
B) Under One Platform
C) Unified Payments Interface
D) One Payment App
E) One payment Solution
1.D, 2.C, 3.C, 4.B, 5.A, 6.C, 7.A, 8.E, 9.D, 10.C,