Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 8 JULY 2016
Saturday, July 9, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 8 JULY 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. PM MODI REACHES MOZAMBIQUE ON THE FOUR-NATION TOUR
i. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reached Maputo, the capital of Mozambique today.
ii. This is the first official visit of the Prime Minister to Mainland Africa.
iii. PM modi is on a trip to Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania, and Kenya.
iv. The focus of the African tour will be on deepening cooperation in areas of hydrocarbons, maritime security, defence technology, maritime co-operation, trade and investment.
2. THE GOI CONSTITUTE A COMMITTEE TO EXAMINE DESIRABILITY AND FEASIBILITY OF NEW FY
i. The Finance Ministry of Government of India has constituted a four members committee to examine the feasibility and desirability of having a new financial year.
ii. The Committee will examine the merits and demerits of various dates for the commencement of the financial year including the existing date April to March, taking into account the various relevant factors.
iii. The Committee has been given time till 31st December 2016 to submit its Report.
iv. The Committee will be headed by Dr. Shankar Acharya former Chief Economic Adviser.
3. SBI CARD LAUNCHES PREMIUM CREDIT CARD 'ELITE'
i. SBI Cards and Payment Services the third-largest card issuer by number has launched a premium credit card 'Elite'.
ii. Elite is a bundle of several privileges and benefits for high net worth individuals.
iii. The 'Elite' card is launched on the Master Card World platform which is enabled with Near Field Communication technology.
iv. This allows customers a contactless payment experience, adding more speed and save to their wallets.
4. S K KOHLI APPOINTED CHIEF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS AUDITOR
i. Senior bureaucrat S K Kohli has been appointed as Controller General of Defence Accounts .
ii. The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved Kohli's empanelment for promotion to the post of CGDA.
iii. The CGDA is mandated to audit, payment and accounting of all charges pertaining to the armed forces, including bills for supplies and services rendered.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. WHO HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS NEW COACH OF INDIAN CRICKET TEAM?
(a) Anil Kumble
(b) Sunil Gavaskar
(c) Jagmohan dalmiya
(d) Shashank Manohar
2. NAME THE CARD SERVICE LAUNCHED BY SBI?
3. WHO HAS APPOINTED AS NEW CHIEF DEFENCE ACCOUNT AUDITOR?
(a) T.R Jain
(b) S.K Kohli .
(c) Suresh Choudary
(d) Vivek Sharma
4. NAME THE CHAIRMAN OF A COMMITTEE FORMED TO EXAMINE DESIRABILITY AND FEASIBILITY OF NEW FINANCIAL YEAR?
(a) Tarun Sheil
(b) Ashish Koundal
(c) Anil Rastogi
(d) Shankar Acharya
1. (a) Rajasthan
2. (b) Elite
3. (b) S.K Kohli
4. (d) Shankar Acharya
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN