Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 8 JULY 2016
Saturday, July 9, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 8 JULY 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. PM MODI REACHES MOZAMBIQUE ON THE FOUR-NATION TOUR
i. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reached Maputo, the capital of Mozambique today.
ii. This is the first official visit of the Prime Minister to Mainland Africa.
iii. PM modi is on a trip to Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania, and Kenya.
iv. The focus of the African tour will be on deepening cooperation in areas of hydrocarbons, maritime security, defence technology, maritime co-operation, trade and investment.
2. THE GOI CONSTITUTE A COMMITTEE TO EXAMINE DESIRABILITY AND FEASIBILITY OF NEW FY
i. The Finance Ministry of Government of India has constituted a four members committee to examine the feasibility and desirability of having a new financial year.
ii. The Committee will examine the merits and demerits of various dates for the commencement of the financial year including the existing date April to March, taking into account the various relevant factors.
iii. The Committee has been given time till 31st December 2016 to submit its Report.
iv. The Committee will be headed by Dr. Shankar Acharya former Chief Economic Adviser.
3. SBI CARD LAUNCHES PREMIUM CREDIT CARD 'ELITE'
i. SBI Cards and Payment Services the third-largest card issuer by number has launched a premium credit card 'Elite'.
ii. Elite is a bundle of several privileges and benefits for high net worth individuals.
iii. The 'Elite' card is launched on the Master Card World platform which is enabled with Near Field Communication technology.
iv. This allows customers a contactless payment experience, adding more speed and save to their wallets.
4. S K KOHLI APPOINTED CHIEF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS AUDITOR
i. Senior bureaucrat S K Kohli has been appointed as Controller General of Defence Accounts .
ii. The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved Kohli's empanelment for promotion to the post of CGDA.
iii. The CGDA is mandated to audit, payment and accounting of all charges pertaining to the armed forces, including bills for supplies and services rendered.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. WHO HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS NEW COACH OF INDIAN CRICKET TEAM?
(a) Anil Kumble
(b) Sunil Gavaskar
(c) Jagmohan dalmiya
(d) Shashank Manohar
2. NAME THE CARD SERVICE LAUNCHED BY SBI?
3. WHO HAS APPOINTED AS NEW CHIEF DEFENCE ACCOUNT AUDITOR?
(a) T.R Jain
(b) S.K Kohli .
(c) Suresh Choudary
(d) Vivek Sharma
4. NAME THE CHAIRMAN OF A COMMITTEE FORMED TO EXAMINE DESIRABILITY AND FEASIBILITY OF NEW FINANCIAL YEAR?
(a) Tarun Sheil
(b) Ashish Koundal
(c) Anil Rastogi
(d) Shankar Acharya
1. (a) Rajasthan
2. (b) Elite
3. (b) S.K Kohli
4. (d) Shankar Acharya
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN