Tuesday, July 5, 2016
REASONING QUIZ-52 FOR SBI PO & IBPS- PO
Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions (1-5).
Eight people Le, Ma, Ni, Ox, Pn, Qg, Rs and St are sitting around a circular table with equal distance between each other but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing the centre while some are facing outside.(i.e away from the centre)
- Ma sits third to the left of Le. Only three people sit between Ma and St. Pn sits to the immediate right of St.
- Immediate neighbours of Pn face opposite directions(i.e. if one neighbour faces the centre then the other neighbour faces outside and vice-versa.) Only one person sit between Pn and Ox.
- Rs sits second to the right of Ox. Both Rs and Ni face the same direction as St (i.e if St faces the centre then Rs and Ni also faces the centre and vice-versa.)
- Immediate neighbours of Qg faces opposite directions (i.e if one neighbours faces the centre then the other neighboccur faces outside and Vice-versa.)
- Pn does not face outside. Ox faces a direction opposite to that of Ma.
1. How many people sit between Le and Qg when counted from the right of Qg?
2. Which of the following are facing outside in the above seating arrangement?
D. None of the given options is true
3. Who amongst the following sits third to the left of Pn?
4. How many people face the centre as per the given arrangement?
E. More than four
5. What will come in place of question mark (?) in the given series based on the positions as given in the arrangement?
Pn Rs, Le Ox, Ma St, Ni ?
Directions (6 – 10): Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below.
A number arrangement machine when given an input of words, rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is an illustration of input and steps of rearrangement.
Input : 20 merge 85 61 occur done 32 cut 43 16 set next
Step 1 : 16 merge 85 61 occur done 32 cut 43 set next 20
Step 2 : 32 16 merge 85 61 occur done cut set next 20 43
Step 3 : 61 32 16 merge occur done cut set next 20 43 85
Step 4 : cut 61 32 16 merge occur set next 20 43 85 done
Step 5 : merge cut 61 32 16 occur set 20 43 85 done next
Step 6 : occur merge cut 61 32 16 20 43 85 done next set
And Step 6 is the last step of the above input. As per the rules followed in the above step, find out the approximate step for the given input.
Input: rest taste 76 51 appoint 27 in 13 hype 35 90 east
6. How many steps are required to complete the rearrangement for the given input?
E. None of these
7. In which step ‘taste appoint in hype east’ found in the same order?
A. Step 5
B. Step 2
C. Step 4
D. Step 3
E. None of these
8. What is the position of ‘13’ in the fifth step from the left end?
E. None of these
9. Which element is exactly between ‘in’ and ‘27’ in the fourth step of the given arrangement?
10. Which step would be the following input?
Hype appoint 76 35 13 rest taste 27 51 90 east in
A. Step 6
B. Step 3
C. Step 5
D. Step 2
E. None of these
1.E, 2.A, 3.C, 4.B, 5.A, 6.A, 7.D, 8.B, 9.D, 10.C,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN