Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ -35 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
Saturday, August 20, 2016
BANKING QUIZ -35 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
1. Credit Risk is the risk in which _______________.
(1) borrower may opt to get necessary permit/licences
(2) wrong strategy is adopted
(3) interest rate in the markets may increase
(4) loan processing may be faulty
(5) a borrower will default on any type of debt
2. Name the source of collecting money from the public for a company for the first time?
(1) Rights issue
(2) Initial public offer
(3) Follow on offering
(4) Bonus shares
(5) Secondary offering
3. A mutual fund scheme in which the investors commit their money for a particular period is known as
(1) Closed-End Scheme
(2) Long-End Scheme
(3) Long-Term Fund
(4) Open-End Scheme
(5) Back-End Scheme
4. CP is an unsecured money market instrument issued in the form of a promissory note. In the abbreviation CP, letter ‘P’ stands for
5. The process that has to be undertaken by banks and other financial institutions to prevent them from being used by criminal elements for money laundering is
(1) Credit Monitoring Process
(2) Credit Rating Process
(3) Credit Appraisal Process
(4) Due diligence Process
(5) KYC Process
6. With introduction of ATMs, telebanking and internet banking, banking hours is not a constraint for transacting banking business, which is known as
(1) Universal Banking
(2) Worldwide Banking
(3) Global Banking
(4) Anywhere Banking
(5) Other than those given as option
7. Which of the following institutions is a Credit Information Company?
8. When an account does not have sufficient balance to honour the cheque issued by the account holder, the cheque is returned by the bank is called as______.
(1) cheque discounting
(2) bouncing of cheque
(3) cheque kiting
(4) cheque truncation
(5) cheque validation
9. The alphabet ‘P’ in the abbreviation EFTPOS stands for
10. Which of the following is a receipt listed in India and traded in rupees declaring ownership of shares of a foreign company?
(1) European Depository Receipt (EDR)
(2) Indian Depository Receipt (IDR)
(3) Global Depository Receipt (GDR)
(4) American Depository Receipt (ADR)
(5) Luxemburg Depository Receipt (LDR)
1.5, 2.2, 3.1, 4.3, 5.5, 6.4, 7.1, 8.2, 9.5, 10.2,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN