Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ -35 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
Saturday, August 20, 2016
BANKING QUIZ -35 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
1. Credit Risk is the risk in which _______________.
(1) borrower may opt to get necessary permit/licences
(2) wrong strategy is adopted
(3) interest rate in the markets may increase
(4) loan processing may be faulty
(5) a borrower will default on any type of debt
2. Name the source of collecting money from the public for a company for the first time?
(1) Rights issue
(2) Initial public offer
(3) Follow on offering
(4) Bonus shares
(5) Secondary offering
3. A mutual fund scheme in which the investors commit their money for a particular period is known as
(1) Closed-End Scheme
(2) Long-End Scheme
(3) Long-Term Fund
(4) Open-End Scheme
(5) Back-End Scheme
4. CP is an unsecured money market instrument issued in the form of a promissory note. In the abbreviation CP, letter ‘P’ stands for
5. The process that has to be undertaken by banks and other financial institutions to prevent them from being used by criminal elements for money laundering is
(1) Credit Monitoring Process
(2) Credit Rating Process
(3) Credit Appraisal Process
(4) Due diligence Process
(5) KYC Process
6. With introduction of ATMs, telebanking and internet banking, banking hours is not a constraint for transacting banking business, which is known as
(1) Universal Banking
(2) Worldwide Banking
(3) Global Banking
(4) Anywhere Banking
(5) Other than those given as option
7. Which of the following institutions is a Credit Information Company?
8. When an account does not have sufficient balance to honour the cheque issued by the account holder, the cheque is returned by the bank is called as______.
(1) cheque discounting
(2) bouncing of cheque
(3) cheque kiting
(4) cheque truncation
(5) cheque validation
9. The alphabet ‘P’ in the abbreviation EFTPOS stands for
10. Which of the following is a receipt listed in India and traded in rupees declaring ownership of shares of a foreign company?
(1) European Depository Receipt (EDR)
(2) Indian Depository Receipt (IDR)
(3) Global Depository Receipt (GDR)
(4) American Depository Receipt (ADR)
(5) Luxemburg Depository Receipt (LDR)
1.5, 2.2, 3.1, 4.3, 5.5, 6.4, 7.1, 8.2, 9.5, 10.2,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 7 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. ISRO LAUNCHES PSLV-C36 CARRYING REMOTE SE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 4 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. DELHI AIRPORT WORLD'S 22ND MOST CONNECT...
Here we are going to share IBPS PO Mains booster. This is very important file for all the candidates who are preparing for Bank Exams. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 6 DEC 1. International Volunteer Day – 5 December i. The International Volunteer Day was observed across the w...