Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Reasoning Quiz REASONING QUIZ- 51 FOR IBPS PO & Clerk Exam 2016
Saturday, August 20, 2016
Directions (Q.1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Parul, Sweta, Rani, Shilpa, Tweety, Usha, Vivesha and William are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Each has different professions – MANAGER, MUSICIAN, DANCER, WRITER, PHOTOGRAPHER, PILOT, BANKER and BODYGUARD but not necessarily in the same order.
Sweta sits second to the left of ‘William’s husband, who is neither an WRITER nor a Banker. No female is an immediate neighbour of Sweta. Shilpa’s daughter sits second to the right of Usha and on the immediate left of DANCER. Usha, who is sister of Vivesha, is a Banker. Usha is not an immediate neighbour of William’s husband. Shilpa’s daughter is a MANAGER. Only one person is sitting between Parul and Usha. William’s brother Shilpa sits on the immediate left of his mother, who is an PILOT. Parul is the father of Vivesha. Only one person sits between William’s mother and Tweety. Tweety sits on the immediate right of the person who is a MUSICIAN.
Only one person sits between William and Vivesha. Vivesha sits second to the right of the person who is a bodyguard. Vivesha is mother of Rani and not an immediate neighbour of Tweety.
1. Who amongst the following is sitting 2nd to the left of Shilpa’s daughter?
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given information and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
3. The person who is a Photographer is sitting between which of the following persons?
1. BODYGUARD and WRITER
2. PILOT and MANAGER
3. MUSICIAN and DANCER
4. Can’t be determined
4. Who among the following is sitting opposite to Dancer?
1. Data inadequate
2. Sister of Usha
3. William’s Husband
5. What is the position of Parul with respect to his grandson?
1. Immediate left
2. Third to the right
3. Immediate right
4. Second to the right
6. Pointing to a lady, Sahil said, “She is the daughter of my wife’s grandfather’s only child.” How is the woman related to Sahil?
(2) Sister – in – law
7. Piyush walks 10m towards west, then turn to his right and walks 5 meter and turns to his left and walks 2 m. and meet his friend. Then, again turns to his left and walks 5m. What is the shortest distance between his starting point and where he meets his friend?
1) 12 m.
2) 13 m.
3) 11 m.
4) 14 m.
8. Which of the following expression will be true if the expression- A ≤ G = Q < S ≤ B > C > I is definitely true?
2) I > G
4) Q < B
9. Which of the following symbols should replace the question mark (?) in the given expression in order to make the expressions A< P as well as B > D definitely true?
P ≤ B = T ?A < D ≥ C
4) None of these
10. In a queue , Rahul is standing 17th from the left and Deepak is standing 25th from the right .If they interchange their position then Deepak becomes 30th from right end. Now, what is the new position of Rahul from the left and how many boys are standing in a queue?
1. 20, 45
2. 22, 46
3. 23, 47
4. Data inadequate
1.3, 2.4, 3.1, 4.2, 5.3, 6.1, 7.2, 8.3, 9.4, 10.2,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 4 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. DELHI AIRPORT WORLD'S 22ND MOST CONNECT...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...