Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 AUG 2016
Friday, August 26, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 AUG 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. PRESIDENT PRANAB MUKHERJEE LAUNCHES AKASHVANI MAITREE CHANNEL
i. Akashvani Maitree Channel, a special Bengali channel for Bengali-speaking audience of India ,Bangladesh and in other countries, was launched by President Pranab Mukherjee.
ii. The initiative will provide a platform for blending content both from India and Bangladesh and preserving Bengali culture.
2. MAHARASHTRA TO HAVE OWN LAW FOR INTERNAL SECURITY
i. The newly drafted Maharashtra Protection of Internal Security Act has proposed setting up of Special Security Zones.
ii. It will prohibit movement of arms, explosives and inflow of unaccounted funds.
iii. Maharashtra is the first State in the country to draft its own internal security act.
3. MADHYA PRADESH, CHHATTISGARH & GUJARAT ASSEMBLY RATIFIES GST BILL
i. The Chhattisgarh, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh state Assembly passed the Goods and Service Tax Constitution Amendment Bill.
ii. Assam was the first state to ratify this bill.
4. INDIA IS 7TH WEALTHIEST COUNTRY
i. The New World Wealth, India is ranked 7th among the wealthiest countries in the world in terms of private wealth held by individuals.
ii. The New World Wealth is a research consultancy that tracks the global wealth sector.
iii. The list is topped by US, China, Japan,UK and Germany.
5. INDIA AND GERMANY SIGN PACT ON VOCATIONAL TRAINING
i. India and Germany today signed an agreement that aims to foster conditions that will help create and improve workplace-based vocational training in India's industrial clusters.
ii. Under this agreement German technical assistance will be used to enhance industry institute partnerships between Indian and German organizations, build capacity of local training institutions and foster industry linkages.
6. P D GUPTA APPOINTED VC OF HOMI BHABHA NATIONAL INSTITUTE
i. Famous scientist P D Gupta was appointed as Vice Chancellor of Mumbai-based Homi Bhabha National Institute.
ii. Homi Jehangir Bhabha was an Indian nuclear physicist, founding director, and professor of physics known as "father of the Indian nuclear programme.
7. CHINA'S UNMANNED SUBMERSIBLE SETS NEW NATIONAL RECORD
i. China's unmanned submersible has dived to a depth of 10,767 metres at the world's deepest ocean.
ii. China sets a new record for the country to enable it to explore ocean beds for minerals and other natural resources.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. “AKASHVANI MAITREE” CHANNEL HAS BEEN LAUNCHED IN WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES?
2. NAME THE STATE INDIA WHICH IS THE 1ST IN THE COUNTRY TO SETUP ITS OWN INTERNAL SECURITY ACT?
3. WHICH INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION MONITORS THE GLOBAL SECTORS OF COUNTRIES?
A. New World Organization
B. New World Wealth
C. New Economic Zone
D. New Advisory Index.
4. WHAT IS THE CURRENCY OF GERMANY?
5. WITH WHICH COUNTRY INDIA HAS SIGNED A PACT ON VOCATIONAL TRAINING?
1) A 2) C 3) B 4) C 5) D
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN