Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 11,12 AUGUST
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 11,12 AUGUST
1. The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2016 passed in Lok Sabha seeks to amend the Income Tax Act of the year?
2. Who of the following assumed the charge as the Chairman of Central Silk Board, Union Ministry of Textiles?
a) N S Bissegowda
b) K M Hanumantharayappa
c) KR Nekarara
d) SK Horata
3. The Reserve Bank of India in August 2016 released its third bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2016-17. What was the Repo Rate?
a) 6.0 percent.
b) 6.5 percent
c) 6.75 percent
d) 7.0 percent
4. Name the Indian organisation, which has inked a pact with US Energy Information Administration (EIA) in August 2016 to set up web portal on energy data?
a) Bureau of Energy Efficiency
b) Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency
c) The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
d) NITI Aayog
5. Which Satellite was launched by China in August 2016 for the protection of its maritime rights?
c) Jiuquan Satellite
6. The 'Early Childhood Care and Education' policy notified by Union Government aims to achieve holistic development of children below which age?
a) Three years
b) Six years
c) Ten years
d) fourteen years
7. Name the port city that is threatened by the Wildfires in southern France that forced to evacuation.
8. Name the country with which Russia has agreed to restore bilateral relations and end economic sanctions.
c) North Korea
9. Irom Sharmila, the Iron Lady of Manipur, who ended her hunger strike in Imphal, Manipur started her hunger strike in
a) January 1999
b) December 1999
c) November 2000
d) September 2001
10. Parliament of which country has passed legislation that will prohibit police from providing information to the media without government permission.
11. High Court of which state issued directions to the Election Commission that teacher should not be deployed for poll duty during examinations?
a) Uttar Pradesh
12. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently launched 70 Saal Azaadi Yaad Karo Kurbani programme at which of the following places?
a) Alirajpur, Madhya Pradesh
b) Cuttack, Odisha
c) Allahabad, Lucknow
d) Hajipur, Bihar
13. Who is recently appointed as the Managing Director of the State Bank of India?
a) Ashok Kumar Garg
b) Raj Kamal Verma
c) Dinesh Kumar Khara
d) None of the above
14. Name the legendary Carnatic vocalist who will be honoured at the United Nations on India’s 70th Independence Day by A.R. Rahman.
a) T. Brinda
b) Vasundhara Devi
c) P. S. Narayanaswamy
d) M. S. Subbulakshmi
15. Senate of which country voted to hold an impeachment trial for the nations suspended President Dilma Rousseff.
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN