DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 13,14 AUGUST
1. Which state became the first to ratify The Constitution (122nd Amendment) (GST) Bill, 2014?
2. Which Indian music composer will honour legendary carnatic vocalist M. S. Subbulakshmi at the United Nations on 15 August 2016 at the United Nations General Assembly?
a) Amit Trivedi
b) A.R. Rahman
c) Shankar Mahadevan
d) Lucky Ali
3. Anti-monopoly watchdog of which country ruled that Google would have to pay a 6.8 million dollar fine, for pre-installing applications on mobile devices running its Android operating system?
4. What was the theme of the International Meeting on Counter Terrorism that was held in Bali, Indonesia?
a) Countering Cross Border Movement of Terrorism
b) Terrorism and the World
c) Countering Terrorism
d) Movement against Terrorism
5. The 2016 International Youth Day was celebrated on
a) 11 August
b) 12 August
c) 13 August
d) 14 August
6. Which State Government approved 33 percent reservation to women in urban local bodies?
7. This State Government decided to make Aadhar Card mandatory for procurement of paddy from farmers?
8. The 2016 World Bio-Fuel Day was celebrated on
a) 10 August
b) 11 August
c) 12 August
d) 13 August
9. To which country Russia delivered S-400 Triumph missile systems?
10. As per the CSO data, the Consumer Price Inflation for July 2016 rose to
11. Antrix Corporation Limited that was in news is related to which of the following organsiations?
a) Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
b) Indian Space Research Organisation
c) Medical Council of India
d) Defence Research Development Organisation
12. Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley inaugurated a data bank portal for which of the following enterprises?
a) Micro enterprises
b) Small enterprises
c) Medium enterprises
d) All of the above
13. Who was appointed as the head of committee on FDI norms pertaining to e-commerce industry?
a) Madhav Chitale
b) Ananad Desai
c) Amitabh Kant
d) N K Singh
14. Who topped the 100 Richest Tech Billionaires In The World 2016 List of Forbes?
a) Mark Zuckerberg
b) Bill Gates
c) Azim Premji
d) Shiv Nadar
15. Identify India’s top squash player who won the PSA Australian Open in Melbourne.
a) Dipika Pallikal
b) Joshna Chinappa
c) L S Settipalli
d) None of them