BANKING QUIZ – 46 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
1. Which International company has reinsured Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) to encourage insurance companies to participate in the scheme?
a. Le Insure
b. Janoun Insurance Company Ltd
c. Hannover Re
d. Life Insurer
e. None of these
2. Axis Bank, India's third largest private bank, opened its first Express Branch in which of the following cities?
a. New Delhi
3. By which mean ICICI Bank customers transact fund without using PIN or any kind of password?
a. Finger Prints impression
b. Voice password
c. Aadhar Number
d. OTP Number
e. All of the above
4. Fiscal deficit can be defined as?
(a) Total expenditure less total receipts excluding borrowing
(b) Total payments less total receipts
(c) Total payments less capital receipts
(d) Total income less Govt. borrowing
5. Prior to the establishment of the Reserve Bank of India, the Government banking business was conduct by?
(a) Bank of India
(b) Imperial Bank of India
(c) National Bank of India
(d) Central Bank of India
6. In India, which of the following agency is responsible for announcing the Foreign Trade Policy?
(c) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
(d) Foreign Ministry
7. Euro Bond can be defined as
(a) A bond denominated in a currency not native to the issuer's home country.
(b) Issued in Euro currency
(c) Issued in the European market
(d) All of the above
8. FDI refers to?
(a) Fixed Deposit Interest
(b) Fixed Deposit Investment
(c) Future Derivative Investment
(d) Foreign Direct Investment
9. Which among the following is correct full form of CAS in context with banking markets in India?
(a) Credit Authorization Scheme
(b) Cash Authorization Scheme
(c) Credit Access System
(d) Credit Arrangement System
10. The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a wing/agency of the?
(a) World Bank
(b) Asian Development Bank
(c) United Nations Organization
(d) Ministry of Agriculture Govt. of India
1.C, 2.D, 3.B, 4.A, 5.B, 6.C, 7.A, 8.D, 9.A, 10.C,