Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ – 46 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
Thursday, September 1, 2016
BANKING QUIZ – 46 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
1. Which International company has reinsured Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) to encourage insurance companies to participate in the scheme?
a. Le Insure
b. Janoun Insurance Company Ltd
c. Hannover Re
d. Life Insurer
e. None of these
2. Axis Bank, India's third largest private bank, opened its first Express Branch in which of the following cities?
a. New Delhi
3. By which mean ICICI Bank customers transact fund without using PIN or any kind of password?
a. Finger Prints impression
b. Voice password
c. Aadhar Number
d. OTP Number
e. All of the above
4. Fiscal deficit can be defined as?
(a) Total expenditure less total receipts excluding borrowing
(b) Total payments less total receipts
(c) Total payments less capital receipts
(d) Total income less Govt. borrowing
5. Prior to the establishment of the Reserve Bank of India, the Government banking business was conduct by?
(a) Bank of India
(b) Imperial Bank of India
(c) National Bank of India
(d) Central Bank of India
6. In India, which of the following agency is responsible for announcing the Foreign Trade Policy?
(c) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
(d) Foreign Ministry
7. Euro Bond can be defined as
(a) A bond denominated in a currency not native to the issuer's home country.
(b) Issued in Euro currency
(c) Issued in the European market
(d) All of the above
8. FDI refers to?
(a) Fixed Deposit Interest
(b) Fixed Deposit Investment
(c) Future Derivative Investment
(d) Foreign Direct Investment
9. Which among the following is correct full form of CAS in context with banking markets in India?
(a) Credit Authorization Scheme
(b) Cash Authorization Scheme
(c) Credit Access System
(d) Credit Arrangement System
10. The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a wing/agency of the?
(a) World Bank
(b) Asian Development Bank
(c) United Nations Organization
(d) Ministry of Agriculture Govt. of India
1.C, 2.D, 3.B, 4.A, 5.B, 6.C, 7.A, 8.D, 9.A, 10.C,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN