Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ - 50 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
Sunday, September 4, 2016
BANKING QUIZ - 50 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
1. A combination of two or more securities into a single investment position for the purpose of reducing or eliminating risk is known as________________.
A. General Lien
2. The “non-callable deposits” scheme launched by which of the following banks?
A. Axis Bank
C. Federal Bank
D. HDFC Bank
3. NPCI has done partnership with which international organization for card acceptance and issuance in India?
A. Soft Bank
C. American Express
D. None of the Above
4. Which term is used for maximum capital which the company can raise in its life time?
A. Authorized Capital
B. Registered Capital
C. Nominal Capital
D. All of them
5. Which among the following is NOT a pillar of Basel III?
A. Minimum capital standards
B. Supervisory review
C. Consolidation of assets
D. Market discipline
6. Which of the following is used to denote broad money?
7. Which among the following is a qualitative tool of monetary policy?
A. Credit rationing
B. Credit Ceiling
C. Bank Rate
D. Cash Reserve Ratio
8. What is the premium value of “Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana” and “Jeevan Suraksha Bima Yojana”?
9. Short-term assets, representing amounts due to a vendor or suppliers of goods or services that were sold on credit terms is known as ______?
A. Fixed Asset
B. Current Liabilities
C. Account Receivable
D. None of the Above
10. _________ is the rate at which banks can borrow overnight from RBI.
A. Term Deposit Rate
B. Call Money
C. Market Rate
D. Marginal Standing Facility Rate
1.D, 2.A, 3.B, 4.D, 5.C, 6.B, 7.A, 8.D, 9.C, 10.D,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN