Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 03 SEP 2016
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 03 SEP 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. MICHEL TEMER SWORN IN AS NEW BRAZIL PRESIDENT
i. Michel Temer former vice president of Brazil has been sworn in as the country's new president
ii. He will replace ve Dilma Rousseff former President of Brazil.
2. ASHOK CHAWLA IS NEW CHANCELLOR AT TERI UNIVERSITY
i. The Energy and Resources Institute has appointed former Finance Secretary Ashok Chawla as the new Chancellor of Teri university.
ii. The former Teri chancellor R.K. Pachauri was accused of sexually harassing a female colleague in 2015 is replaced.
3. BRICS CONVENTION ON TOURISM TO BEGIN TODAY
i. The two-day long "BRICS Convention on Tourism" has been started at world heritage site Khajuraho in Madhya Pradesh.
ii. Union Culture Mahesh Sharma will inaugurate the convention.
iii. Delegations from the BRICS countries India, Brazil, Russia, China and South Africa will participate in it.
4. SUDARSAN PATTNAIK HONOURED WITH PRIZE IN MOSCOW SAND ART SHOW
i. India's Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik has won the people's choice prize for his sand sculpture.
ii. The sculpture titled "Mahatma Gandhi - World Peace" is unvield at Moscow Sand Sculpture Championship 2016.
iii. Sudarsan has already won a gold medal for the 15-foot-high sculpture.
5. PRESIDENT OF EGYPT TO ARRIVE ON THREE-DAY VISIT TO INDIA TODAY
i. President of Egypt, Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, is going to visit India today.
ii. He will be accompanied by a high-level delegation comprising Ministers, officials and business leaders.
6. ARMY DESIGN BUREAU FORMED TO REDUCE DEPENDENCE ON IMPORTS
i. Indian Army announced establishment of the Army Design Bureau to indigenise procurements and reduce import dependence.
ii. The ADDB will facilitate the weapons and technology building efforts between the Defence Research & Development Organisation industry and the army.
iii. The bureau is established during seminar on ‘Make in India.
7. GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS DECLARE MAJULI AS THE LARGEST RIVER ISLAND
i. The Guinness World Records declared Assam's Majuli as the largest river island in the world.
ii. The island is located in the Brahmaputra River.
iii. Majuli had a total area of 1250 square kilometres at the beginning of the 20th century. However, it had lost significantly to erosion.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. “MICHEL TEMER”, THE NEW PRESIDENT OF BRAZIL SUCCEEDED WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING?
a. Dilma Rousseff
b. Dilma Dalmai
c. Dezuza Rousseff
d. Dilma Dalai
2. WHO WILL INAUGURATE “BRICS CONVENTION ON TOURISM “ AT WORLD HERITAGE SITE KHAJURAHO IN MADHYA PRADESH?
a. Narendra Modi
b. Pranab Mukherjhee
c. Mahesh Sharma
d. Suresh Prabhu
3. NAME THE SAND SCULPTURE FOR WHICH SURESH PATTNAIK HAS BEEN HONOURED WITH PEOPLE’S CHOICE PRIZE IN MOSCOW?
a. Indira Gandhi- World Peace
b. Mahatma Gandhi- World Peace
c. Narendra Modi- Make in India
d. Mother Teresa- World Peace
4. WHAT IS THE CURRENCY OF EGYPT?
5. RIVER MAJULI FLOWS THROUGH WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING STATES OF INDIA?
b. West Bengal
1. A 2. C 3. B 4. D 5. A
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN