Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 13 & 14 SEPTEMBER
Saturday, September 17, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 13 & 14 SEPTEMBER
1. Who won the 2016 MCC Murugappa Gold Cup Hockey Tournament?
a) Food Corporation of India
b) Indian Oil Corporation
c) Hockey Unit of Tamil Nadu
d) Indian Railways
2. Which Indian para-athlete became the first Indian to win two gold medals at the Paralympics?
a) Devendra Jhajharia
b) Deepa Malik
c) Deven Jhajharia
d) None of the above
3. National Hindi Divas is annually celebrated on?
a) 12 September
b) 14 September
c) 10 September
d) 13 September
4. Which Indian American who won the 2016 Lemelson-MIT Prize?
a) Bob Patel
b) Ramesh Raskar
c) Rajesh Bhaskar
d) Revati Puranik
5. Indian para-athlete Devendra Jhajharia recently won gold medal in which of the following events of Rio Paralympics?
c) Javelin Throw
6. Who headed the Task force that submitted its report on a road map for elimination of poverty to the Prime Minister's Office?
a) Arvind Panagariya
b) Rahul Mukerjee
c) Amitabh Kant
d) Rahul Mukerjee
7. Who topped the list of most powerful women based outside the US released by Fortune?
a) Ana Botin
b) Erica Mann
c) Ornella Barra
d) Maria Ramos
8. SBI chief Arundhati Bhattacharya was placed at which position in Fortune’s list of most powerful women based outside the US?
9. What was the theme for the International Day of Democracy that was observed on 15 September 2016?
a) Engaging youth on democracy
b) Strengthening Voices for Democracy
c) Democracy and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
d) Space for Civil Society
10. Which country signed $38 Billion in Military Aid with United States?
a) South Korea
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN