DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 15 &16 SEPTEMBER
1. Name the country that recently announced to resume work on Giant Sea Wall to save its sinking capital?
2. The Reliance Communications recently agreed to merge with Aircel. Name the parent company of Aircel?
a) Maxis Communications
b) Matrics Communications
c) Matrix Communications
d) None of the above
3. Who won the 2016-2017 Duleep Trophy Cricket tournament?
a) Indian Blue
b) India Green
c) India Red
d) Tie between India Blue and Indian Green
4. With which country Himachal Pradesh will develop a smart intergrated township in jathiadevi near Shimla?
b) The United States
5. Which country will host the 17th Summit of the Non Aligned Movement (NAM).
c) Sri Lanka
6. Which operation is launched by Army to maintain peace in the Kashmir Valley?
a) Calm Down
b) Aman ki Khoj
d) For Peace
7. Name the country that will host the Annual Meetings of the African Development Bank Group?
8. What was the theme of the 2016 International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer?
a) 30 Years of Healing the Ozone Together
b) HCFC phase-out: a unique opportunity
c) Ozone and climate: Restored by a world united
d) Ozone Layer Protection: The Mission Goes On
9. Joint military training exercise of Indian and US Armies, coded as YUDH ABHYAS 2016, is being held in?
a) Chaubattia, Uttarakhand
b) Ajmer, Rajasthan
c) Sri Nagar, Uttarakhand
d) Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
10. Which Typhoon killed at least eight people in South-eastern China and Taiwan.