Monday, September 19, 2016
REASONING QUIZ-79 FOR IBPS- PO & CLERK
(Q No: 1-5) Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Seven friends namely A, B, C, D, E, F and G learn seven different languages namely Punjabi, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Telgu and Malayam, not necessarily in the same order, starting from Monday to Sunday(of the same week).
F learns a language on Wednesday. Only one person learns between F and the one who learns Marathi. Only three people learn between the one who learns Marathi and B. The one who learns Bengali learns immediately after B. Only two persons learn between the one who learns Bengali and G. A learns immediately before D. Only three persons learn between the one who learns Punjabi and the one who learns Telgu. F does not learn Punjabi. E learns before the one who learns Telgu. Only one person learns between E and the one who learns Tamil. A does not learn Hindi.
1. As per the given arrangement, B is related to the one who learns Bengali in a certain way and F is related to the one who learns Tamil in the same way. To which of the following is A related to in the same way?
A. the one who learns Malayam
B. the one who learns Hindi
C. the one who learns Punjabi
D. the one who learns Telgu
E. the one who learns Marathi
2. Which of the following statements is/are true about C?
A. C learns Hindi
B. C learns a language on Saturday
C. C learns a language immediately after F
D. Only two people learn between C and G
E. All the given statements are true.
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and thus form a group as per the given arrangement. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
A. D – Thursday
B. F – Sunday
C. B – Friday
D. A – Tuesday
E. G – Monday
4. Which of the following languages does D learn?
5. Who amongst the following learns Malayam?
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Eight friends – Aman, Ravi, Vikas, Disha, Varun, Ritika, Rupali and Alka – are sitting around a circular table facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them likes a different cricketers – Kohli, Bhajji, Sachin, Kumble, Rohit sharma, Afridi, Wasim akram and Gavaskar.
There are two persons between those two persons who like Kohli and Bhajji and neither of them sits opposite Aman. Vikas and Rupali are immediate neighbours and neither of them likes Gavaskar or Bhajji.Aman, who likes Wasim akram, sits second to the right of the person who likes Gavaskar. Ravi and Varun neither like Gavaskar nor sit adjacent to Aman. Varun, who likes Bhajji, sits second to the left of Rupali, who likes Kumble. Vikas does not like Kohli.
The immediate neighbour of Varun faces Vikas, who sits third to the left of the one who likes Wasim akram. Ritika does not like Gavaskar. Both Disha and Alka do not like Kohli and Sachin. Ravi likes Afridi while Disha likes Rohit sharma. Ravi is not an immediate neighbour of Aman.
6. Who of the following is the favourite Cricketer of Alka?
e. None of these
7. Sachin is the favourite Cricketer of which of the following persons?
e. None of these
8. Who among the following sits exactly between Aman and Alka?
e. None of these
9. Which of the following statements is/are true about Ravi?
a. Ravi likes Rohit Sharma.
b. Ravi sits immediate neighbour of one who likes Sachin.
c. Ravi sits between Varun and Disha.
d. Ravi is immediate left of Rupali.
e. None of these
10. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and thus form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
a. Aman – Wasim akram
b. Ritika – Kohli
c. Varun – Bhajji
d. Disha – Sachin
e. Alka – Gavaskar
1.C, 2.C, 3.A, 4.D, 5.B, 6.B, 7.C, 8.A, 9.D, 10.D,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN